Posts by MasterButler

Hey thank you for the quick reply!
    And yeah somehow changing the resolution in-game to the native resolution on my pc monitor fixed the colour, I have no idea how that works but I'm still very grateful! :D
    And I even have it in fullscreen mode now :D

Hey, this is my first post on the forum, I'm honestly embarrassed that I have to do this but, the other day I thought I had finally found the way to fullscreen DBOG (Buy using the system menu in-game) but as soon as I did that my entire computers resolution changed and the gamma was shifted to almost black, I immediately unchecked the fullscreen option as this was not what I wanted, however the effect stayed the same.
    Now everytime I start my computer, I have to manually reset the gamma values, I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, the Restore Defaults option in my nVidia control panel only reverts it to the gamma values that DBOG set.

That probably doesn't make much sense, basically what I'm asking is how would I stop my computer from reverting to the settings that DBOG set?

The one thing I haven't tried is just plain uninstalling DBOG to see if something there is causing the shift.

I hope someone can give me some advice on this ^^