Posts by azuredraco86

i have, and after downloading firefox (i normally run on chrome) it finally worked, the field in question was the dropdown menu where you select your country
    was sort of a hassle but with some anoyed browsing i found the solution on my own, while i was trying to contact pipiload, the webpage didnt forward me to their contact suport so there is still that

so here i was wanting to donate to you guys and i got refered to pipiload.. nice little detail about these guys.. apperantly being from "the netherlands" contains invalid caracters and pipiload does not forward me to the contact page.. in other words i cant register.. perhaps its time you find a extra means of donating besides this one.. we are not some third world country we are the dutch, and we normally can do anything we want on the internet.. except with pipiload

As I said above, you should read the story of Dragon Ball Online. To well understand why the game is so and the reason why the races there.

History: Dragon Ball Online

so i checked it lorewise its still possible even though these humans are supposedly decendants.. it was more not getting the licences for it from what ive read..
    as for the xenoverse is xenoverse comment.. cmon mira and towa are there.. even the lord of time (supreme kai of time)
    all im saying is that there could be done more with content available and unavailable.. i mean when this game gets released its prolly on the same lvl as the original DBO was.. should this server revival work it may be worth looking into as a sort of expansion

and just think about it.. if you can ask the dragon to bring out ssj powers, it wouldnt be to hard for some1 with the same goodness as goku to ask this of shenron for a bigger group "i wish for this group all to have pure saiyan blood"
    so even tho the sotry states that ppl have very diluted blood its still possible for some1 to ask for that
    maybe ive played to much wow to see story's evolve and prgress to much but i still think it should be worth the consideration

TBH i think there should be an option to be able to get saiyan race.. and not wish for super human form.. i got this idea of xenoverse.. the game starts and trunks wishes for a warrior who is able to help him beat the bad guys.. now ive played the original DBO and ive noticed that there are indeed super human forms.. (wich is rediculus since they arnt saiyans, not even halfbreeds) imo you should have only a few races available and as you prgress through the game and gain the dragonballs you could potentially wish for a warrior from a diffrent universe (please note that whis and beerus said there are more then just the dbz one, and it would only be logical that in one of these universes the saiyans, and other races still live) since saiyans are generally stronger then humans it could be fun to be able to wish for the race "unlock" and have a form of a hero race (like wow deathknights who start at higher level and their own starting area, this area being somwhat simulair as a TMQ)

its just a idea im throwing out there but this would be considered possible lorewise