Posts by Nishiki

Bienvenidos!

Hemos creado "TioElmo" y yo (Nishisito) una guild dedicada solamente a hispanohablantes!

La guild se llama <UniversoHispano>, si quereis uniros agregarme y susurrarme sobre la guild ;]

Cualquier Hispanohablante que quiera unirse hablarle sobre la guild, no importa si es LV 1, mientras que sea hispanohablante puede entrar a la guild!

Saludos ;] :thumbsup:

I was at the Korin Tower and I chose swordsman, and when I right click the "Crying Sword" for starting the quest it doesn't let me get in the quest and it automaticly after the click appears a "Quest Failed" message on the screen.

Please help, I've spent 29 hours with this character, if someone know how to fix please reply!

I've read that I need to restart the game several times but it still doesn't work.

I was at the Korin Tower and I chose swordsman, and when I right click the "Crying Sword" for starting the quest it doesn't let me get in the quest and it automaticly after the click appears a "Quest Failed" message on the screen.

Please help, I've spent 29 hours with this character, if someone know how to fix please reply!