Posts by nicolaswylde

That's true,it's not possible to hear,I have the same problem,i worked hard to 50 to 55 because only Jesus know but quest to 50-55 give u 6k exp....??? For real? Now i m lvl 55 i went to porunga rocks south and no quest???? Are you crazyyyy???before fixing and adding shit like martial art tornment fix these fuking quest add esperience to quest,add more quests,i Will no play more until you fix it and just to let you know,I played a lot of mmorpg and this is the most hard mmorpg to level up that i ever played.Fix this for first!

Sono problemi di ping,problemi di connessione prova a mettere come prima cosa il modem più vicino al computer così si può escludere il problema di segnale tra modem e computer.

As I saw on a lot of mmorpg there are "battlegrounds";10vs10 pvp two team avaible from levels after lvl 10/15.the team will win for who does more kills,you can get medusa point or in future (pvp points to get pvp gear).I would like a lot to see it too in Dbo it would be funny.I think this suggestion is not hard to do because maybe you only have to create a field for battle,and some rules for it,by the way I think it's a good suggestion.Maybe players could receive exp too from some daily pvp quest or simply joining the battleground.

Thank you for reading,waiting an answer from a moderator or something like this.

That's not possible that SKill Book Reset cost too mutch for players who dosen't pay real money,how could I buy it? Is on of the most Utility Item in the game,it should be buyable from npc merchants at a normal price,I don't know 1kk zen if you want to take it high,but In all game SKill Book Reset's cost is low,so why should we pay a lot in this DBO??