Posts by RonnellJ

Hey guys,

I would really appreciate some help here, please see the screenshot for contextual information.

I got the Crying Sword from Kirin to start the Masterclass swordsman questline. I right clicked the item and it began the quest, then another pop up came showing as Quest Failed and since then, I've been unable to start the quest again, I can't remove the item from my inventory.

You can see that I removed all quests and all other quest items, and I've even walked to the Swords Master, because it showed that he had a quest marker, but when I got there, I was unable to speak to him.

So, am I just screwed with a bugged character? Am I going to have to restart from scratch and climb back to 30 on a new character?

All help would be appreciated, thank you!

Press "J" and cancel the quest,drop your sword item quest activation from your inventory,relog and take the quest again

So I'm having this same issue, except I can't even drop the sword item. I have the Crying Sword quest item in my inventory and it won't allow me to discard it or use it. It just keeps bringing up Quest Failed. Even though I have no quests, no other quest items, and on the map it shows the X for the Master Swordsman, I can't even talk to him.

Any ideas?