Posts by Spectra1799

Well I am sorry NailedEET & Barbeque I cannot find the guide again, but I do remember that even though the quest said failed and didn't show up in the mission log I did what you normally do in the adult quest line and see what happened, and somehow it started working again, the person said it could be a glitch where the quest says its not working but in reality its working just fine but shows its not, it was weird and I have never seen anyone else with this problem.

Do note however the mission did not pop back up in my mission log till near the very end where you first head into korins tower, I hope I could help you somehow with this I am not very good at explaining things

That's the problem I cant even start the quest in the first place has it says it fails and exits my log has soon has I activate the item you get under pasta tower to start it

Character name: Voco

The problem I'm having is that when I activate the quest item to start the level 30 adult quest it will display a message saying adult quest failed and at the bottom right a message saying quest only works once, I have not even started this quest before and this is my first character that is my issue a screenshot is shown below of what I am talking about.

OS is Windows 10