Posts by Barbeque

First of all i want to thank Daneos for all his great work to this game. You've just ressurected my beloved game and i am glad for being able to play it again. Keep it going!

Regards

BBQ

Hi there,

Please make sure to use the search function of this forum next time. This is an entire preview collection of almost all dogis what exist or might be implemented soon.

Click here:
    ALL DOGI PREVIEW MALES AND FEMALES UNRELEASED

Regards

BBQ

You didn't lose it via reset. just log off and on and it will light up again. Visual bug only.

The command is @addhtb , you need to relog after you put it in though
    Put it in the "All" chat and it should work directly

Thank you for the answers. It was a visual bug, it has been fixed after relogging.

The question if there is a list of whole ingame commands, still remains.

Regards

BBQ

Hi folks,

Is there a list of game commands like @unstack somewhere?

I lost the HTB 1 skill after resetting the skills by npc. The command for adding this manually is appreciated.

Regards

BBQ

Hello there,

1. Where can i find the cash shop?

- The cash shop icon is located on the bottom right if your screen, when you are logged in with any character.

2. I need help to get an exp booster to evolve my pet.(which is not getting a single exp point it's just an egg at the moment.)

- The regular pet food can be obtained at the pet merchant next to the pet machine of any main town. It has to be activated while your pet is summoned. Once your pet reaches max experience of its current state, you must to fuse it with any not needed pet. Else you can just buy those very expensive boosters at cash shop, what i personally not recommend.

Regards

BBQ

First of all, you must be the required level for being able to pick the ultimate skill, so no you can't.

Since you need another week to reach level 40 or so, just bank your 7 dbs and continue hunting. Just make sure to bank every db from the set in there, else you would risk a dublicate by picking up.

Regards

BBQ

yep... the last update. When you shot an area attack... you can kill 20 monters and keep alive 3 or 4 of theem, if you have lucky im refering of course... if you not have lucky you can do reverse lol... killing only 3 or 4 mobs and 20 alive looooooooooool. The only one mmo where the area attacks are only for farm 3 or 4 mobs haahhahahhahshsh

i was powerleveling my turtle at papaya very smoothly just till the update happened. But after that i'll become in true troubles if i lure around 15 enemies at once. It just occurs the exact same thing to me as @edu1980 stated above.

Before: Giant Kame vs 15 Monsters = 0 - 4 alive

After: Giant Kame vs 15 Monsters = 8 - 12 alive

Something went terribly wrong...

Please, fix this.

Did you carry all of them in your inventory while hunting? If not, I had this happen to me as well.

The game seems to not account for DBs you already dropped if they're in your bank. If you carry them with you, however, I think that you only drop each ball once until you have all seven of them. :)

it has happened to me aswell. If you continue hunt the dragonballs w/o carrying them with you in your inventory, it may happen that you obtain the same amount of stars what you already have.
    The only solution is to put back all dublicates to your bank and continue hunting, because you can use those dublicates for further collections.

Regards

BBQ