Posts by nightmare9000

Whenever I use a teleport, log on, go into a dungeon. Basically whenever a loading screen happens I get the message "Quest Failed" There's no reason for it that I can see as I have no quests (nor have I for well over 2 months)

This only happens on my Namekian Dende Healer and not on the Dark Warrior who is on the same account as the Healer.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5125/[attach=5126,'none','2'][/atThi

This seems to be happening to multiple people, i am also having it as well. I thought of starting a new character and went into the tutorial cause i never saw it before. At the end the quest fails and my character is stuck (I cant leave) at Roshi's place for all seemingly eternity because in order to move on it needs to be succeeded, so while this is happening, do not go into the tutorial. Also made another character skipping that and can not get through the first quest, making it impossible to progress as it fails immediately after starting the quest conversation.