Posts by Vurlock

Does anyone have Wolf Dogi in game? Or at least a picture of the dogi.

Im thinking about buying the dogi from cash shop but I want to see how it looks like first and noone ingame has it, so I cant see it or preview it on my char.

I looked all over the internet (google, forums, youtube) and nothing. Cant find anything about the dogi.

Its name in cash shop is "Wolf's Fur Outfit"

Has anyone found the code for Wolf's Fur dogi?? Been looking around and cant find anything. I just want to test it on char to see if I like it enough to buy at Cash Shop but noone has it or sells it ingame in order for me to see it or preview it on my char.

I for one am stuck with the Goku dogi we get for free with those 3,500 tokens. I honestly like it so I dont feel the need to buy any other dogi.

If you dont have the money to buy onr of those expensive ones then just keep playing until you get those 3,500 tokens. You get 10 tokens every 15 minutes if I am not mistaken.

I am making this post because I want to know if all progress will be deleted when Open Beta comes. I know for a fact that it should but the reason why I ask this is because I see people spending real money ingame.

So if everything will be erased, then why are people wasting real money if current progress will be deleted in the future?

If any player knows or if there's a developer available then please answer, i'm not sure if all that money they are wasting will be returned in ingame Cash during Open Beta or if there are players that know something I dont.