Posts by mussolini

Eu disso nao sei, nao estava lá.

O que eu acho é que a atitude de sair da guild é desnecessaria e chega a roçar no infantil. Se fosse uma guild em que estavam ha meia duzia de dias, mas agora uma guild onde alguns de voces estavam desde o KR nao concordo. A falar isso resolvia-se, chamava-se gente imparcial e pronto! Mas é a minha opinião apenas!

Bons tempos da PARADISE :D
    fizemos de tudo nesse jogo, só lamento que depois de um tempo a guild caiu na mão da pessoa errada e acabou quebrando

Sned Esse dia o merito foi de todos da party, eu so dei umas instruções o resto eu fiz a minha parte

não existe essa de pt verdadeira =p
    todas as pts fortes chinesas sempre trocavam um ou outro e continuavam com a msm força, a do absulotez foi uma q ficou mais forte com o tempo pq foram melhorando os equips e ate tinham aura cc150, tavam ganhando ate da besouro de vez enquando

Bom ver voce de volta :thumbsup:

Da nossa luta eu lembro, voce surpreendeu com o speed e rebentou o sned todo :D
    Do absolutez ja nao sei nao jogava, mas o chrisking e o ultimate eram daquela ptzinha do turtle com a roupa de laboratorio, e eu lembro que nao eram nada de especial, mas podem ter evoluido obviamente.

I would definitely agree with level caps. Although, a bit different from original.
    They could be orientated at UD's and Dungeons. Or, every lvl cap could be increased by 5 lvls. (e.g. lvl 20(clearing first map)>25(getting UD1 and TMQ1)>30(getting Master Class and adult)>35(getting TMQ2)>40(getting transformations/farming UD2)>45(getting uh... TMQ3?)>50(getting TMQ4)>55(getting TMQ5 and 6 if I recall)<60(getting TMQ7)>65(well.. I dunno much about this)>70(end game fun with Bacterian and etc. I don't know lvls of other UD's)).
    Now let's imagine that one cap would take around 1 month or a bit more (higher level cap - higher the duration of it). That would mean that devs would have aprox 1 year to work on something new and unreleased content.

I agree with this, but I'd probably put the first lvl cap a little bit later, lvl 20 is way too early and there's nothing fun you can do with lvl 20, lvl 38 is a good idea. Gives time to the DEVs to perfect the rest of the lvl caps, and you can do at least kid budokai. Adult would be kinda weird since you wouldn't have that many skills on your build, making the PvP a bit poor.

Essa ja não era a verdadeira PT do absolutez, mas suponho que fosse forte na mesma. GG

Unica coisa que tenho pena no DBO foi de nao ter o video de quando chegamos a final contra a besouro e eliminamos a pt do Orz e a do Brave pelo caminho, porra sick! ;(

A PvP channel is already planed.
    But like badpicollo said, scramble was a special event and it should stay a special event. If its running 24/7 or every 2-3 days then it will be boring.

I agree, once a week or at tops, twice a week. It makes it more fun if you have to wait for it, builds up the anxiety and rush you get from playing it

Channel 6 was a special channel not available manually. You'd be transported there when you'd join a dojo war or enter the budokai arena.
    The server would automatically take you there, to separate you from other channels in order for you to haver less lag/crash issues when in competitive PvP

Lol will voce guardou essa print religiosamente, aposto que a vai levar para a tumba uheuheuh

Até o Real Madrid perde 1 vez em cada em cada 10 anos com o Real Sociedade :whistling:

Upgrading was very frustrating but at the same time it could be fun. I rather have the old system, white stones are there for a reason, you could make them a drop instead of a cash shop item. Maybe increase the chance of success a bit, and instead of broken, you can just decrease the upgrade on the item.

Nem precisa de nada disso, é so seguir o tutorial do Sandu, dar porrada neles, chingar a familia a inteira, e ai quando eles ja nao tiverem auto estima manda-los para a PARADISE para ser carne para canhão auhauha

1 server which as many channels as needed thats all.

@Azis
    What about dojo wars, budokai, scramble?
    On what channel it will be?

Agreed, like I said multiple times before, glad to know the DEVs are on the same page.

Nady93 if I'm not mistaken on TW it was channel 6, a separate channel just for that, it'd be good to have a channel like that for budokai and dojo wars, otherwise we'll feel the lag while PvPing and that's not nice.
    Except Scramble, scramble was done on the regular channels, like channel 1 on TW SV1