Posts by Rax

Hello CJGamerX, glad to see you back in the DBOG community! I'm not a moderator, but feel free to hit me up if you got any issues. Also, I run an English-speaking guild that takes in members of any level, so if you're looking to join one, I could help you out with that too. Haffun ^^

Are the dbog players really that childish?

Do the people that sell gear by crafting fail to realise that once you don't equip the gear you can sell them...

What about gear builds and testing? For example, if I just crafted a pair of high foc gloves, I would want to test them against my current en crit ones in a dungeon to see if the leap over to the foc side is worth it

How frequent will the drops be? Wouldn’t want to be farming hours on end just to unbind my gear.

And that would be to trade your gear over to one of your other chars JUST ONCE. I switch between PvPing on my 70 fighter and Powerleveling my other chars on my 70 turtle twice a day, and I've got about 5 pieces of +7 ish gear between the two of them. Now, to switch between PvP and Powerleveling ONCE, I gotta either cash, which, like most of the people that play this game, I have never done. Even if seal coin drops in dungeons are implemented, I gotta farm for hours on end just so I can shift gear between my two chars. And if I don't wanna do that, the only other way I can unbind is if I give someone zeni for $$, which is illegal. Even assuming an update is added to allow in-account trading of bound gear, who in their right mind is gonna keep multiple mains on the same account? Also, 2 minutes of silence for the +13 lv 50 gear on my SK that just turned 60 whose gear I can't reuse with my poko, dende, and DW, all of which are waiting in line to use that gear for dark namek.

Hey mikeleeson, feel free to ping me ingame if you need anything! I'm running this guild called Pandora that aims to make people's experiences in this game better, if you wanna join do message me :)

Hey Harmless, we at Pandora would be happy to have you join our ranks! Whisper me on LyonZ the next time you come online, and we'd be happy to help! :D

P.S Your friends are free to join aswell, no matter their level or class. The only restriction we impose on people to join is that you gotta speak English :P