Posts by sSMETESs

I myself was tempted to buy +15 items. When I asked the seller if the items I was going to buy were bugged ones, he said no. But, who knows if he was telling the truth or lying? Another seller told me he had only bought his items from others and had no idea whether or not the items were bugged. These only indicate that we can't just wipe out all +15 items. That's not as simple as one may think.

Perhaps we might temporarily (until OB) change the effect of white stone again like the days where it didn't downgrade -2. Then, people may want to try making their own +15 items by thier hands again rather than looking for the bug item sellers. However, this suggestion cannot be an ultimate solution because it by no means help us fix the bug itself. The bug abusers will appear again and sell the items for a lower price.

Therefore, if Daneos and his team won't be able to find out how to fix the bug (although I hope they will), the only way to prevent the situation from happening in OB would be an official prior warning that any bugged item will be wiped out instantly as soon as detected, no matter what kind of deal was made between the seller and the purchaser.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9525/

This screenshot was taken in 2012 from the Korean server.

As can be seen, I was fighting against the boss Kraken and all the other eight monsters, and I was able to stand like 2 minutes all by myself.

The text in red in the system window says that I just received 2,745 dmg from one of the eight monsters. So, you can expect that you will receive +- 25,000 dmg (roughly estimated by: 2745*8 from the monsters+ the dmg from the boss) every 3 or 4 seconds from their auto-attack.

The DW in the picture was my third LV70 DW, and it didn't have the buff 'Dragon's CON' at that time.

If I had been full-buffed with the dragon's CON and Grand majin's buffs, it could have been much safer.

Plus, I was geared with +12 claw, +10 jacket, pants and shoes at that time. Therefore, a full +15 DW from DBOG would probably find it much easier.

I know things are different in the current DBOG and the retail server (specifically, the Korean one), but I would like to let you know that there was an immortal dende player who won the adult bodokai more than ten times. That is, dende could be one of the best PvP classes although I am not completely sure if that would be possible in DBOG too.

Confusion is still bugged though sometimes it doesnt make you auto attack acting like 20 sec stun if u have no anti confusion

Oh, I see what you mean. If confusion atm has an instant effect that makes the opponent unable to move/auto attack in the middle of attacking, that would be called a bug. As far as I know, whethe or not a player is able to auto-attack under confusion depends on the last state right before getting CCed by the skill. Feel free to teach me if I am wrong.

im sick of losing to majins yall saying that swordsman had bug to stun and knockdown over and over ??? well look at majins sick of their stuns cant do anything against them for minutes fix this bug or make human race to use skill like i dont know how its called but it doesnt let u to use skills for fvcking 13 secs.

Not a bug. That's what the skill is for. =(

its not really a bug, or they would have fixed it, its just an unfinished map. i think its cool that people should check it out since they are playing the game and see what could have been the future for the game. no advantage comes from it.

i think that to get to turtle island u have to fly over the barrier, wayyy up high as i think the barrier has an end. not like the other map which the barrier is infinite.

not sure tho

That's another way to get there that I didn't know about!

It makes sense to me that getting in there may not be against the rules since one wouldn't get an advantage from it (assuming that Daneos wouldn't think farming there is an advantage).

Thank you!

To clarify what I wrote right above,

Let's say you have a 20k LP with buffs and are geared with 42% LP ABS in totall on your armours.

Suppose you first get hit by a boss with a dmg of 10k. The final dmg you will get from the hit should be 5,800 (10k x (1-0.42)).

Your remaining LP is now 14,200. Before you get healed by the dende in your party, suppose you get hit again with the same dmg from the boss. Then, your remaining LP will be 8,400.

If you are attacked one more time by the same attack from the boss before getting healed, you will die because the original/initial dmg (i.e. of 10k w/o ABS) is greater than your remaining LP (which is 8,400 in the case being discussed now) although the actual dmg you would get (i.e. 5,800) is smaller than your remaining LP (i.e. 8,400).

Most people know this, so this is only for those who don't.

Idk which quest you are talking about, but yeah, I remember there were at least three quests disabled in the North Mushroom area (one near the CC history museum, one near flying mushrooms, and the other near the second Namekan sign.

Hope this helps.

For PvE,

Higher LP ☞ LP ABS is better

Lower LP ☞ CON is better

Basically, for classes with a high LP, LP ABS is way more efficient than CON. If you are not a tank, CON is better for playing dungeons.

One should keep in mind, however, that LP ABS cannot prevent you from getting killed by one crit hit if the dmg is greater than the LP you have at the moment of receiving the hit, as you presumably already know. For example,

(1a) 10,000 LP + 56 CON = 14,480-15,600 LP

(1b) 10,000 LP + 42% LP ABS = 14,200 LP

If hit by a skill of 11,000 dmg, (1a) will survive, with having around 4k LP, whereas (1b) will die.

(2a) 20,000 LP + 56 CON = about 25,000 LP

(2b) 20,000 LP + 42% LP ABS = 28,400 LP

If hit by a skill of 19,000 dmg, (2b) will survive with a more LP left. Plus, it can be full-healed by a dende or recovered using LP potions, much more easily and efficiently. Notice that (2b) will die if the dmg is greater than 20,000. And that's why it is better for some to gear with CON while fighting against some strong dungeon bosses.

For PvP, it depends, as others have already mentioned.

Wait.. Increased damage from what? Energy siege state damage increased?? O.O

what damage you guys did before? 0.o

I remember doing 4.5-5k like..

2 weeks ago, I no longer play because..... (Insert random reason)

Also what is your regular damage from siege after the update? 0.o

Damage had been increased after the update on Thu and was decreased again yesterday. I am using a +7 claw (LV70, crafted, hit-rate, FOC on my gloves), and now it gives 3-4k dmg (no crit) on LV65-70 field monsters. As many players have said, dmg atm is slightly lower than before.

Although this may be a rash conclusion because I haven't checked how much damage a low level player is getting from field monsters, but I think we should understand this is an MMORPG, which means, like Cosmos said, teaming up would be a good way to level up for low level players. Overpowered dmg definitely gives us satisfaction in some sense, but please understand that one would never need strategies to clear dungeons with the crazy dmg. I cleared UD hards by myself yesterday, and I wasn't very happy because it was too easy for me to clear the dungeons even without buffs and/or a healer and dmg dealers. It was definitely wrong. However, I agree that an adjustment may be needed in the dmg calculation so that low level players also could solo a little more easily. I will check the dmg from field monsters with my sub-characters.

no this recent update was needed cant be having fighters one shot everything takes away from pvp. nameks are tanks meaning they are suppose to be able to tank fighters attacks. You clearly haven't played Taiwan or you would have know this. the update you are talking about where fighters and swords damage was better was submitted by some people who don't know the old games mechanics, .

I agree. It was fascinating that I as DW could have such a high dmg, but in the long run it was wrong. I will miss the crazy dmg but have no complaint. Even for PvE, it could have destroyed the balance of the entire game.

The dragon punishment part was for cosmo ^^ my mistake, but nice tip there, didn't think about cd, im using full props, but i'll need to try that, just for learning.

Thank you.

I know! CD will introduce you to a whole new world.

I just cleared UD3 hard alone. Due to the increased dmg from the update yesterday, it was so easy... Try it!

(And I got two LV60 green stones there, which is not bad! =)) UD4 hard should be no problem now.

I also tried UD5, but for some reasons I was stuck right before the first boss and couldn't move further. I'll try it next time again.

Thank you for your comment.

1. I meant the dungeon in the North Mushroom, where you can see the gigantic Queen cockroach. (It was too easy for me to clear the dungeon, though. The monsters in the dungeon no longer respawn unlike they did in the retail server.)

2. I use Draconic Punishment with RP for cooldown. If you have over 90% CD, you can use the skill almost endlessly without a single pause while giving dmg to monsters. I used to go to Kraken by myself (with full-buffed) and could stand for 2-3 minutes while fighting against the boss Kraken AND all the other mobs around it. Only DW can do this.

3. You can clear UD3 and 4 normal by yourself, even without the skill. I myself made it last week. As for Hard, you need the skill to clear them all by yourself.

4. I've never challenged to UD5 by myself, but I will give it a try today. Doubt I could clear it though.

5. UD6 can never be cleared by a DW alone because of its low dmg. But I will challenge to UD6 after the skill gets fixed.

Enjoy!