Posts by SViper

then it is for windows 8 and 10, i've tried to do it with mine (wich is 7) and i've failed to recreate this bug. I don't know about mac users if this is the case, if some1 has a mac and has the same issue, i'll happily add this as wel.

I using Windows 10 latest preview builds and game works fine for me, no such a stuff happening to me.

In my opinion Engineer class is really not suitable for Dragon Ball Online.A Saiyan with guns?Why would they use guns when they're a warrior race fighting with their own abilities.Many games have these gunners and it doesn't make game better.

It's impossible add new classes to the game, but the cloths it's possible.

Why so negative you two, life is long, so you can't know what will happen in future. :P

Some things I want see in the future:

• Engineer Class in the very distant future. I actually want this, because Mech Maniac I think is Human race who has a summon that's fights along side you like Poko Priest and Class with Guns is always my secondary Class. And other people would like see Engineer Class finally happening.
    • Some Feminine/Female clothes/dogis for Male (Skirts, Dresses, One Piece Swimsuits, Bikinis, Pantyhose, Shiny/Patent Leather/Latex clothes, Female Boots, High Heels and more such a clothes for males). I really want to see this, because I'm love to wear female clothes/shoes in Real Life and other people like me or not like me would like this, I think. Currently even mods like that is impossible, so it's more impossible then finishing Engineer class or add new races.
    • Frieza Race in the very distant future. Since Dragon Ball XenoVerse people want to see this happening and there is space for it, but it will need a bit to remake Korin Forest.
    • Neko Majin Race in the very distant future. I really want to see this Race in future, it's interesting race and it even has transformation called Super Neko Majin. I hope it will happen.
    • Add option for Mini Map Zooming. People would love this thing, because it won't need Zoom Out and Zoom In Mini Map each time you launch the game.
    • Borderless Window Mode. Because you can't use other programs while being Fullscreen Mode.
    • Shared Bank even smaller then normal Bank space or way transfer item to other character in account. Because not everyone wants create multiple accounts for each character. I saw there is item that works for certain period, but it's locked behind a real cash in cash shop, so.
    • New Dogies based on Countries. It could be based on Country's traditional clothes or it could be based on flags or even go both with multiple Dogies per Country.
    • A feature when you install the game or when you first launch the Launcher to recommend you Languages both for Launcher and Client based on your Computer Region and Languages that are installed on your Computer.
    • Make Korin white instead of blue like it should be, because now we need use mod for that.
    • Fix and bring back sort feature in inventory, because when this feature was still functional it was extremely useful.
    • Add some kinda Storage system to store Cosmetics similar to Blade & Soul's Wardrobe.

PS: due reason that DBO when it was created legally it had custom engine and that engine never was shared to world it's currently 99,99% impossible to add new content like finishing Engineer class or add new Races atm.

More will come later, because it hard replicate thread that went missing from forums.

This is already a 6yr old game.

To "simplify" it and make it run on older PC's would mean ... go back to 2010, and have the original game re-coded for lower end PC's of that era.

At this point, you would have to build the game from scratch to fulfill your suggestion.

Actually the Beta test in Korea should started in 2007, but was moved to 2010.

I like the idea. I caught myself by clicking the left mouse button for minutes to join a channel

There was Quene in previous test stages, but I don't know why they didn't included Quene in Pre-Open Beta.

People should already notice that I'm Engineer Class maniac.
    They could try later on include Engineer Class for testing while it's still games Beta Stage.

Has far has know its that the enginer classe its there but not at 100% coded, so we have a partial parte of it.. Don't know how much.

Exactly.

kingdre14 wrote:

So do anyone know M.Def mean is it magic defense or attack defense idk (i know it doesn't have "A" at the beginning)?? and my name is GoldenAshes on the game :D
    [/quote]
    If check closely you will find ENG or Energy Def as well, so now you can get it.