Posts by Sidsayian

well out of all of you the cash points system is ok but needs faster payment for getting the cash points so thats my opionion because the game needs funds to stay alive for a long time:) just sayian

omg i told you all this already do everything in the game the right order and you wont have no issues and bugs jesus come on now you cant just speed though the game like nothing you have to do everything by order or the game will break disconnect the works just sayian.

all you didnt udnerstgand your not suppose to do adult quest first before the flight and time quest yoru folts but thats how it is i dindt do adult qeust im doing all quest by order which what your suppose to do so be smart about playing just sayian:)

ya diab gots a point he temporary put the servers up for testing for us not for the updates to work is going be alot of downtime hes noticing on every moderated function in the new updates if he sees a error server gets shut down once gain thats pretty much sums it up.

ok listen i own a sim on secondlife though the game and i played on the 2012 release so theres alot of big bugs the main ones the english translatoin is not updated either hes not going do that for anotehr big update for now non translation with bugs is working is very common sense why he posted the youtube videos first so people wont get confuse what to pick in the time quests.

ya this gateway error is making me mad too teh whole game and forum are connected i think but he said 1 2am so hes still working but putting the servers up becasue he dont watn people to wait to play but hes not taking it lightly when hes has to shut down again to fix things

hes still working on teh bugs i got disconnected due to him shuttnig down teh servers again not only taht the qeust does work its just i didnt get to see future turnks so thast broken but i got the power up needless to say the second time quest i went into and it disconnected right after i saw goku fly on nimbus.

ok guys listen if you see my profile picture you know im somebody interesting i know all of you want to play but when a time comsuming update has to be put into play it will have its downfalls come on now you just need to relax i mean i know i want to play but the game needs to be able to run succesfully to let us play ok.