Posts by ThorOdinson

I asked about this when I first joined the game/forums.

My recommendation to you is, expect nothing.

They won't fix these problems because they don't know how to and/or how they are being caused.

In any case, this is just a testing server, so if you don't want to face all the hackers on the game, just don't play (as sad as that is as a recommendation).

Wait for the release of the game, but if I understood this right they won't release it until they've completed the development and fixing all the bugs which could take years since they gotta find out how people are bugging the game in the first place.

So yea, it's a tough spot. Either play with all the hackers even if it annoys you, or don't play at all and wait who knows how long for the fixes of these bugs.

I decided to play, but it's your choice.

1 CON equals to 100 LP in the case of Namek. For human, it presumably equals to 80 LP or something like that.

I am not sure if this is the answer that you are looking for, though...

Just wanted to know the values on this server, not TW ofc.
    If it is what you said, then yes, thank you.

I was wondering what are the current stats values.

More specifically I was wondering what does 1 CON equal because SK has a passive buff that gives 2013HP and another that gives 24CON.

Thanks for your time.

Comprar y vender cuentas es ilegal.

Te deberían banear por hacerlo, si te scammean es tu culpa por andar haciendo cosas prohibidas.

Sorry, but it is you who don't understand the other's point. Furthermore, you totally ignored what I wrote "IF a game is really UNbalanced..." (that's what you've been arguing) in my thread. That's sunjunctive mood. (Google it if you don't know what it means.) Let me make my point clear again.

As I said, I won't keep explaining it to you, bro.

You are just trying to apply logic to your view of how the game may be, but clearly you haven't actually experienced the current end game, pvp wise at least.

Why does it not matter? Why are you only talking about plat, excluding rank battles and duels? Plat is NOT the only place but IS just ONE PLACE where one can PvP. I guess you're pissed off about getting killed by one shot by humans (crane, for example) on plat.

Nope. I couldn't care less for plat drama. I'm not some kid who is mad he's getting beaten by others, did you even read the thread?

We're talking about stats, which means it applies to everything... plat, rankeds, duels.

I only told you to go to plat because in case you hadn't reached LV70, then that's the only place where you could've seen the stats in action since you couldn't do real rankeds or duels if you weren't LV70.

As I said, you are talking about stuff which you don't actually play atm (according to you), so why comment about it?

Just go and try it out.

My comments are based on what I see and test as the rest of the people on this thread who agrees.

I see a fully +15 geared SK with good/best stats getting rekt by non crits from humans with just ok gear (not even upgraded). If they crit you, they simply overkill you. This is nonsense, there shouldn't be a need to explain why.

Well, now I'm out. All that needed to be said, has been said. Nothing more to do on this thread but hope the staff takes it in consideration.

Thanks for your time.

You should understand that what you are saying is self-contradictory. Humans can beat any class so easily AND SK is OP AND Karma is a PvP machine? And what about Denden? Are you sure you can beat a really good Denden by a chance of over 70 or 80%? Are you sure a semi decent geared human can beat a really good, a full +15 SK all the time? If a game is really unbalanced, there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case.

Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound rude but it seems you don't know enough about this game, of it's end game I mean.

So there is no point for me to keep explaining it when you can just see it by yourself.

I say this because I read you wrote "...there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case", this tells me you haven't experienced end game, that's all.

If you've reached LV70, go to plat and see other people attacking each other and you'll see. There is no other way to test since the only end game pvp content atm is plat and ranked.

Humans are currently beating everyone easily and I'm not talking about good humans, I'm talking about people with semi decent gear beating fully +15 geared SKs which are supposed to be crazy tanks, and without crits... if they crit you, it's overkill.

SKs were always OP in the game. That's just factual. Sure they could be nerfed, but that's another kind of conversation.

Karma is a pvp machine, doubt anyone argues on that matter.

And no, the game is not balanced at all. Idk what's your level or if you play pvp, but when you do you realize some classes are broken.

Some of the staff are old players from HK, TW and the beta phase. They use their collective knowledge as well as videos taken during the course of the games run to offer suggestions and work thing out.

However it's not as easy as plopping in a value down. The code requires a complex equation that differs with each type of stat and how it would work in conjunction with the others. including things like % boosts, buffs, base attack, props (if any), state damage. Ect.

This is an alpha stage server which is in development patience is required while kinks are being worked out.

I don't know these "old players" you speak of, and I really don't mean to sound rude to them, but I agree with Sendoku.

I don't know what type of equations the game needs in order to play around with the stats, but I'm sure as heck that if the end result is 1 FOC = 1 Attack, then something is being done wrong by accident, or these "old players" don't know what they are doing.

Now, I'm not saying I'm better or I should be doing it, I'm just saying... the staff should get help from people who know better, honestly. Full +15 geared SKs are getting rekt so easily (not even by crits) by puny humans with not that great of a gear.

I know the game is in POB, and it's broken anyway, with so many people running around with +15 hacking the game, but if the staff is gonna change the stats, they might aswell do it right.

Hopefully, this didn't come across as rude, just trying to have a better game for everyone cause right now... not much to do since humans can rekt anyone so easily.

Why is it so hard to get people who actually know how this game is supposed to be working to advise them on their updates?

It looks like the staff doesn't know much about balancing.

My SK is getting killed by swords LV50-60, wtf?

We always do take the appropriate action necessary if a player violates our code of conduct. If anyone catches a member of the community who is clearly breaking these rules, feel free to report the player to the help desk as mentioned above. Make sure to take a screenshot also to provide clear evidence of violating the rules and we will deal with the situation.

Everyday at any hour, you can just read the trades chat and see lots of people selling/buying accounts.

I even read of people crying who get scammed because of it and they never get banned aswell.

I can even name you examples but I think the fact that some people cash (rather heavily) on the game, makes them immune to getting banned even if involved on account trades.

Just my opinion.

People sell and buy accounts all the time, they almost never get the ban hammer.

It's really sad, but not much we can do but report them.

It's even worse when people buy accounts and then get scammed, nothing to do about it but hope the staff bans everyone including the ones who get scammed lol

On the first tab which is named "All" (I think), you just have to keep on clicking the Right Arrow button until you find the dogies, it's easy mate.