Posts by Batvizz

This thread is not intended to talk about game problems , respect the main topic of the thread and if you have any problem with the game you should create a new thread

In any case, the sign is asking you to restart the launcher, did you try to do it?

I think the team was a bit busy, I hope they can see your ticket soon, the only thing I can think of for you to try or give you some information is the dbo.log file found within the game's installation files

It is a text file called dbo.log , you could try to search or post the information that your log shows

The truth is I'm not a great merchant in the game, I never had problems with the auction, but I sell and buy things in very long periods of time

Ayuda Tengo un problema el juego nose me abre y me salta el error de ???????????????????

Descargastes los archivos desde la Web Oficial de Dragon Ball Online global ?

https://dboglobal.to/

Tambien podrias probar bajar los archivos desde el Discord y pegarlos encimas de tus archivos artuales , discord cuenta con un canal de 'downloads' donde podes encontrar los archivos , en todo caso te recomiendo que te bajes los archivos de la web de global mejor y pruebes ejecutar el launcher

Scramble wishes are the same as normal wishes

Hi team

I wanted to create a thread so that people can know about the problem of the scramble event, some are not informed if the event is worth to be played or not, currently it does not make sense to play it because the wishes of the scramble spheres end up giving the same desires as normal spheres

The truth is a good event to be able to play both with friends and with a community guild, I think that in the long run it can be good for endgame, a good reason to compete for those wishes, whether they are zenis or a team

The good thing is that the event is very well structured in itself, but currently the biggest problem is that it does not have a logical reward for people, which causes the event to be literally forgotten or not even known about.

I wanted to leave as a suggestion to be able to change the wishes of the scramble and try to revitalize the event to see if it becomes active again like cap60 ;(

Greetings and thanks for your time

I think a change to the scramble event reward should also be considered.

I'm not saying it's a big change but the scramble wish gives the same items as normal wishes with spheres and that doesn't make sense

At least increase the amount of zenis when winning scramble and make some wishes where people can compete, otherwise scramble remains a meaningless ghost event.

The truth is a good event to be able to compete in endgame cap70

Maybe it doesn't need a very heavy rework but a reward that encourages people to play it

I'm intrigued to know how your game is doing in a universal boss event on the red map, a lot of people go to that event, it would be nice to see that hardware in that event

What is the hardware of the laptop (ram, cpu, gpu) ?

I'm not sure about the message that the dbolog.txt is giving you, you should leave the text file blank and save it, play the game for a while and when you have a problem you should send a ticket

Do you have the updated drivers?

maybe you are missing some library

Where are your game files?

You should have them on the local drive C/dragonballonline

Try not to use spaces in the destination path

Do you have your video drivers updated?

teniendo el mismo problema! He restablecido la contraseña varias veces, verifiqué si las mayúsculas estaban marcadas, si usé una mayúscula, verifiqué todo. Puedo iniciar sesión en el sitio, no en la cuenta del foro aquí, pero no puedo iniciar sesión en el juego.

The game is linked to the website account, are you sure you are not using the forum account in the game?

Estos materiales sirven para craftear comida y otras cosas, la verdad es que el juego tiene muchas recetas y puedes obtener un montón de cosas, pero la gente ya no usa tanto estos materiales como en la época del servidor de Taiwan.

Puedes probar a investigar qué se craftea con ellos y ver si consigues algo útil.

The truth is it's a pleasure to see dbo running on that hardware, I'm used to using cell shading, it's strange; or for me to see models without cell shading hahaha

I think the best thing we can learn from this is about limiting the framerate, with the limited framerate a more constant and smooth frametime is maintained, I think that gives a fresh air to the game

This video talks in quite detail about the envy control panel , you may find something interesting about it , but I think it would be good to try NIS with DBO to see what happens :/

This is the most loaded part with people and shops and people moving their pjs, just like on tatami, outside of the cities I'm around 64(cap) and 45 fps

But clearly I have a bottleneck between my CPU and GPU, Just check my hardware.

AMD A10 7850K

MSI GTX 1060 6GB

12GB RAM DDR3

SSD 240GB

I think that the abrupt change in the frametime can be stabilized a bit more, it would be nice to be able to see a more complete video with your hardware DippySloth

Inside the destination folder of the game, there is a .txt file called dbolog.txt, you should clean that text file after running the game, if an error occurs it will probably be logged and it would be easier to request a problem with a ticket

You should also check the game with another internet connection in any case

Thanks for the info DippySloth , very good tests too

I was going to ask you about RivaTurner, did you manage to apply it or not?

I think the way the client is built, the cap they implemented is fairly rudimentary, but we can't know until we get under the hood and start optimizing.

That is true, we are talking about code that began to be built in 2006 onwards

Amazing current client work and modifications