Posts by Batvizz

If the exact same thing happens to me, a drop of fps appears instantly and then stabilizes, I think the problem is not because of your hardware, but rather I think it is related to the fact that some part of the game's source code had to be adapted to be used in more current tools or it was rewritten and maybe that implies some problems, it should not be easy to do that task I imagine :/

You should try the new client 2.0 which is based on an earlier version of the client 1.0 but I imagine they transcribed or modified it in a better way and you will notice the difference in performance :!:

The curious thing that the CPU and GPU monitoring at times in CPU makes a drop in % when the fps drop, but if you realize the GPU never modifies its% a lot :huh::!:

I can't understand why your GPU is always at 0% in your metrics :/

Client link 2.0 in case you want to test it, it is not always online

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…_Online_Global_2.rar/file

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what ?? wut? w?:/

Ya dijeron que si salía el 2.0, se reiniciará(hubo encuesta hace año y medio), pero tampoco esperes que salga, yo tenía fe en este proyecto pero hace año y medio que no hay cambios.

Tengo más fe en universe dborevelations y eso que antes de fusionarse no parecían que avanzaran.

Tengan confianza perrekes , sin el laburo de daneos prácticamente no existiría nada , piensen que antes ni juego había

Yo i cant load 2.0 like i put in my username and password and it keeps saying "there is no connection to the server" is the server down?

You have to be patient, the 2.0 client server is not always online, but I assure you that at a performance level it will work very well, you have to try at different times every day

Thank you very much! I can probably translate them using google.

You're welcome, just pass that guide but it's from the Spanish-speaking community, I don't know if there is a similar guide in the English-speaking community, you would have to enter the English-speaking community in the forum and search, it surely exists :/ :thumbup:

I've already tested it, it doesn't work for any player, not even for a level 1 char so it can only be a bug?

Where should you be able to adjust or exhibit in settings?

If I can't even scan a level 1 char's equipment, does it have to be a bug?

Cena90 hardheaded :/

It is that all players by default have activated so that the equipment cannot be scanned, no matter if it is level 1 or level 70, the option to scan the equipment is directly blocked, the only way you have to scan someone else's equipment is that that person has deactivated in the game settings the "dogis view", when they have that deactivated it will let you scan someone else's team or among your characters

It does not mean that the computer scanner is broken or anything, simply all the characters by default have the "dogis view" activated, it is shown in the "game" options in the settings

I hope that helps you understand better boy :thumbup:

That is not broken, I simply cannot scan anyone's team as the official dbo (taiwan corera), so that you can see someone's team, that person has to activate in their game options so that others can see their team :!::!:

I recommend that you try to inform yourself first before asking them to fix something that is not broken :/