Posts by bart__

Roli asks for a positive story involving DBOG and I could use a dogi (I'm not gonna lie) so here's mine.

(Damn..... I never know how to start a story....let's go with this)

Once upon a time there was a younger and very bored version of me that was browsing around the internet to find something to pass the time...well,

not really to pass the time.. something that could distract a person from all of the mess that nowadasys everyone is experiencing (you know beeing always stressed

to the point that you don't know what to do first), and by pure chance I came across this game ( looking back I was incredibly lucky).

I spended the first couple of weeks doing the usual things every newcommer does by himself (basically playing withought understanding anything that I was doing^^ ) untill, I started to interact with other players that's when everything changed and the fun began. I honestly can't describe how gratefull I'm to the people I came to know because of DBOG ( indirectly to), soo many great persons helped me in many ways not just in game but also outside of it getting trough the bad days I (just like anyone else) had and because of them I've grown so much. Some helped me with a break up, some teached me that insults on the internet are nothing, some (with the hard way) teached me to be more skeptical and many of this "some" are still around me from that very first day I decided to interact with other players and in a "special" way they always brighten my day.

(I think that's a good point to end my story...unfortunately just as I'm not good with beginning in stories I'm not good in endings..)

THE END?

Hi

That's all while I try to open the Launcher,Windows 10 says "DBO stopped working". I have an exception on the antivirus, I have NET framework updated and all the things that all the people said here, and of course i've tried the compatibility options. I have a good computer with W10 64 bits and 16 RAM. i need a bit of help I really like this game.

Have a nice day.

have you tried to completely disable your antivirus while installing it?

Bad idea, a better one could be to give better rewards from the token shop, for example to add the mounts permanent, and some exclusive dogis (binds of course, like the goku's one), this exclusive dogis could be done by contests in the forum, i mean, this exclusive dogis could be created by the community, we could take for example the already modded dogis, just implement it into the game this way will be actually a good, interactive and creative, idea i think

I don't see them ( the dbog team) implementing stuff into the game any time soon ( they'll probably think of that after they "complete the game" wich is the main priority now) and the better rewards idea was already done in the token shop so I don't see that happening any time sonn either

there was a bug which you make someone stay in west city and then invite him to a party then if you join UD 3 he can get exp even if he is in west city.

that's something that shouldn't happen
    and it's probably the all reason why we have the range limit in the first place, to prevent such things

I have reinstalled with 3 different links on that page but am still having the same problem as in this thread. It updates the game launcher and then the game, but after the game is fully updated it never starts. EDIT: Have allowed it through firewall and such already too so not sure what else could be causing it.

have you tried to install the game ecc.. disabling your antivirus? if not try that

Yeah (and the yeah is if you're saying that lower lvls have higher drop rate)

you can submit a ticket reporting the issues , but honeslty the game I think that's something everybody experienced after the last maintainance or so.
    soo.... after a couple of days it will probably get back to normal

Something that was inspired from Xenoverse 2. Every week in the game players would get 40 TP (Time Patroller coins) from the system/devs/whatever. This idea is similar to that in which every week players would get a small amount of Wagu coins (5 coins sounds reasonable). This gives players who aren't able to donate to still get some tries on Wagu Machine without breaking the coins you can buy from Cash Shop due to Wagu Machine being so popular.

So thoughts on the idea?

me likey, but yeah... it would lower the game incomes so I'm preety sure it's not gonna happen

seriously they're pointless now

the change was made so buffers will have a role that isnt standing outside the dungeon, so making the dragonbuffs stay wouldnt cause an issue

I didn't knew that entering and exciting a dungeon removes the dragon buffs.
    that's something unfair considering the cooldown of dragon buffs

at this low cap fighters don't have acess to half of their "power" so an objective evaluation of balance between classes can't even be considered now same goes for swordsman turtles and cranes