Posts by superduperpro

By keeping weapons upgraded to max the hunt can becomes faster and easier and the chances to Drop Dragon Balls also gets higher. So every time if you try to hunt for the Dragon balls look for an area where the mobs are present at max and of same level. The advantage can also be yours if there lvl are 5 lvl lower than yours.

Hi everyone , I am a old Dragon ball online player from Pre Open Beta , I never played a MMOG before but as a fan of Dragon Ball series i somehow searched this Game and decided to try it and than i liked it, now i am back in open beta .

The right time is based on the game server time which is CEST.

So if you are living in the different country you have to convert it to meet your time zone.

https://dboglobal.to/events

*Common Dragonball hunt information*

Dragon Ball hunt

The level difference to hunt the dragon balls during an event is 5. So hunting anywhere between these lvls can get you DragonBalls easily.

I request developers to build scouters in such a way that they dont show other Dragon balls which exceeds the lvl 5 difference, doing so will make the scouter very usefull in finding the Dragonballs .

most of the players want to lvl up faster but forgets to craft, result is that there is no exp in crafting thats why i dont recommend lvl up fast, take time to gain xp in crafting, so if you lvl up try to gain exp in crafting also because it will be useless to gain high lvl without crafting .

The best way is to collect everything that you can find by killing mobs during quests and sell them to good merchants. Just remember to separate rare and stone items for selling purpose.

You should Exclude every file and folder related to the game from your antivirus software before running the game, doing so will prevent your game launcher to be accidentally deleted by your antivirus software. Running the game with antivirus on will make game launcher to be erased and you wont be able to get it again except by restoring your quarantined file or reinstalling the game again.

Upgrade Stones are always categorized as a separate special item in the game thats why there prices are mostly set on the basis of inflation rather than on demand, as far as Drop rate and Demand are concerned they keep on changing on every update of the Game due to which there prices gets effected too.

Now i understand its the Demand that makes prices too high , the players are participating more & more in the Budokai tournament which creates a kind of a competition among them to get the most upgraded items of there choices.

Demand and inflation sets the price... if ppl are willing to buy at a high price they should be able too.... however most of those items do not sell which have insane prices...

Also ppl put prices high to set a price value on that item, however i never see that happen for example.

I see people selling a u65 red for 2kk+ however other people sell it for less than 1kk... people will not buy those 2kk+ and the seller will then have to drop its prices... the point is, the market sets the price for the item, prices are really high now due to inflation in the game, people having 2-4b

Hello everyone , i would like to discuss about the prices of the items in the game ,whenever i try to buy an item from personal shops or auction house the prices looks quiet high so i decided to post a thread on it.

I want to know that what will be the best way to calculate the actual cost of the items which i want to sell in the auction house, because i dont know how the cost system works there , i mean i can see the default cost there but when i try to sell my items there the cost becomes very low .

By getting through some research i found a way to calculate accurate cost of the items and converting tokens into zenis. This what i got

1 Token = 231.25 zeni

100 Token = 23125 zeni

Note that when you buy an item from Token shop at 4 Token the same item cost will be 1850 zeni from NPC's(good merchants). But when i sell it back to good merchants it gets converted into 185 zeni. Like this when i try to sell it in the auction house it gets converted to 370 Zeni.

So by observing it i found a way to calculate the price for the other items. I dont know what price the personal shop would sell items for but it seems that most of the price there are too high, i mean is it fair to set those prices for the items just to get hard earned zenis. So please correct me if i am wrong.

And please give me some suggestions to set those prices limits for the auction house and the personal shop.

with HTB skill it was difficult to complete TMQ or defeat a Boss solo before when you have to level up 10 times than that the level of TMQ quest or Boss , but now to achieve that result one have to upgrade his armor 7 to 8 times and weapons 10-12 times and level up 13-15 times than that of TMQ quest. If someone has to complete TMQ in solo mode or defeat a boss he will have to raise his level much higher than before which makes TMQ impossible to complete. Defeating Boss with party or without party HTB skills have become immune to Bosses.