Posts by superduperpro

it happens to me also , lets say 2-3 times a month, all of that because of my internet connection,it becomes slow because the intenet provider do maintenance work, it also happens when someone is sharing internet connection at the time of playing, another reason can be network traffic which becomes very high due to too many players logging & playing game on a same channel or server.

Try playing in administrator mode? than launch the application from DBOGLauncher only, because if you play the game from DBOG icon than it will not work, the last thing you can try to let update the game and see if it is updated or not, if all fails than reinstall the game by extracting file from the orginal downloaded Dragon Ball Online - Global rar file and update it also.

i dont think so because there seems to be no reason in which the mail will return to the sender after not read by a receiver. In case it is read or not read the mail will never return to the sender.

you can try this by sending the mail to your own newly created character in the game.