Posts by ExaltedGeico

8.5k lp with 42% lp damage recovery pretty much does the trick for me. With buffs I can get 13k lp with 60% lp damage recovery. I can still take on large groups without buffs easily thanks to my aoe stun freeze, without having to wait 20 seconds to "rest", with the spiritualist heal move called "Energy reduction" maxed out, and papaya's steaks it takes me about 10 to 20 seconds tops to hit max lp. I've tested it in tattered hotel. In order to minimize the damage you take from large groups, you dash every time you pass a couple mobs, and run/dash around the mobs to get them in one spot to freeze them. And finally you use giant/super kamehameha to finish them. Before you ask, yes I can accomplish this with only my own buffs.

From what I've heard during the level 55 cap players couldn't fly, and since the day system was active their fuels, and mounts expired. Unless you cashed of course.

And since the mushroom rock south quests were so terrible the developers added fearland to help players level. But yeah it's terrible on global, but was much worse in in TW/HK since you had to walk.

The reason why multiple channels exist is to lessen the lag on other players, and it's so more people can grind in popular places like Tattered hotel, and etc. It'd suck to always find the mobs you're trying to kill for a quest constantly killed.

It only takes me one kamehameha to take care of 15-20 mobs from Papaya. I guess for some people they can make pve swordsmen work, but it's still not as good at grinding as turtle hermits.

Burning attack works with physical crit%? But that's besides the point from what I've seen fighter's aoes work a lot better for pve than swordsmen if built right. I used my turtle for grinding because of how much better in pve they are, whether its hordes of mobs, or if it's against 1v1 mobs. My turtle 2 shots papaya's ultras, and one shots their normal/super mobs with crits. I don't know what your definition of "well geared" but with the insanely high price of good swords, I couldn't afford my swordsmen's gear by crafting/grinding.

I do agree energy recovery saves a lot of time(my turtle doesn't use rp), but I don't believe glaring slash really makes swordsmen any better than turtles.

And as for scintillation I don't see it being effected in pve unless the enemy uses stuns, or knock downs.

Papaya quest mobs are meant to be killed with even less upgraded lvl60-65 gear. You can't use "I can solo this/that" either. What matters is what you can do in a team during end-game stuff. A Fighter bragging about solo-ing TMQ4-hard is likely still crap for CC75+. You can be great at farming stuff you're over-equipped/leveled for, but it doesn't prove difficulty.

At your level with full LP% equipment, what you COULD brag about is tanking the onslaught of bleeds at CC80. If you can shrug everything off up until there, your point comes over much more efficiently.

A cc floor that high is meant to be very difficult, and not to be soloed. When I say pve is easy I'm talking about the open world mobs like papaya, porunga rock south, etc not dungeons that require a full party. CC is meant to be a challenge for players that have already finished the game. Even with level 60 plus 6 gear I was able to grind my way to 70 on papaya pretty easily, really the only difficulty I have in pve are UDs, TMQs, and CC. The only time anyone should solo UD3 hard is when they're level 70 with good gear. I honestly don't remember the last time I struggled with pve in global on my alts.

Being a good swordsmen depends on how much zeni you can make. In order to be a good swordsmen you need to be able to afford all the accessories, and armor upgrades which is why swordsmen is a bad class to play as first. Swordsmen are the worst pve class in the entire game, they take forever to hit level 70 without being leveled by a class good for pve, and because of that they can't make much zeni either. Your only choice in becoming a good swordsmen is to cash, or level a grinding class like turtle hermit, or Dark warrior, and have them make money for you.

KD/stuns won't always land. Dex increases your damage slightly, and increases your chances of surviving and resisting. All the really good swordsmen back in TW/HK used dexterity.

No, the stats are fine as they are. Preferably I'd want Daneos to focus on more important things such as fixing papaya's quests, translating the game, and dealing with many more bugs than to waste his time playing with base stats. Also Jack that's not how base stats work. Constitution effects lp, and it should be the only stat that effects lp. You don't see focus giving more ep do you?