Posts by Chaos

Hello,

I started playing dbo on korean server a few years ago.. i played TW server aswell and i got lv 70 on both so i have knowlege about the game but anyway..

I'm looking for an english active guild where we can find solutions for each member's needs.

I am a fighter lvl 35 so far.. i am a very active player..

About myself.. I'm half english and half portuguese and im 28 years old (male)

Thanks in advance.

3 the HP bar from mobs are buggt and didnt show the really HP after an attack(with rp or with out rp damage) it is bad but we cant change it

Server side everything is correct so the damage is there meaning this is only a display / vision issue (client side)

2. Correct me if i'm wrong, but in the original game wasn't vehicles usable in the dungeons? Again I might be wrong, because I do kinda have a fuzzy memory, but i was certain that i used to use vehicles to get around monsters in the dungeon before the original game got shut down.

I have a fuzzy memory too but i remember in korean server even before TW servers i couldn't use it but it doesn't matter.. no big deal anyway :)

Hi guys,

I'm sorry i recently bought my new pc so i started playing yesterday again anyway i have a few questions to discuss about with you guys..

1. RP bar should drop slowly while you are not in combat or taking any damage. (i don't know if this is meant to be and im sorry if so. But in the official dbo it would drop slowly)

2. You shouldn't be able to use vehicles in dungeons. (again if this is meant to be im sorry. But in the official dbo it wasn't possible and to be honest it kinda makes sense)

3. Specialy when u use RP on a skill the damage doesn't on the monster doesn't work properly (visual only.. the damage is there just doesnt show properly)