Posts by HolyChaos

Ok so I found the hq ruins on the map, but now I cant find out how to enter the actual dungeon itself. Anyone know who to talk to or what to do and where exactly the entrance is?

How do I get to the red ribbon hq ruins? Not the underground ruins. Can't find anything on where to find it. I know its in Korin Forest, just not sure exactly where

I am trying to do the Great Tree quest in Korin Village and nothing is spawning when I'm at the top. I clicked on the clickable tree in the center and it did nothing. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I am trying to enter the red ribbon underground base and it will not allow me to. It said I had to be in a party so I made one with two other players and still said "failed to invite". Am I missing something? Or is it a bug?

Hey, I'm just wondering when the server may be back up, like if there's an ETA. Sorry if there are threads explaining this already, I just didn't see anything from any moderators so I was just wondering. Thank you

When I try to summon Shenron or upgrade an item, I get a thing in the middle section of the chatbox saying "a system problem has occurred (#G)". Is anyone else having these problems? And for the moderators, is there an idea of why that is? I know Daneo is away until tomorrow, but I just wanna make sure I can get my wish without losing my dragon balls lol. Btw, happy eclipse everyone!

How do you expect to run an MMORPG when the server relies on one guy who is gone and leaves the server offline for days at a time? That makes no sense and if you can't keep up with the game's problems then you need to hire a team that can, especially with no announcement, no eta, just disappear with zero news whatsoever