Posts by DangerLord54

Why you gotta be butthurt m8? 3 stones in 6 hours is not bad luck. Im trying to help here and you are obviously doing wrong if you get that much in 6 hours. Would you tell me your equipment and how you try to farm? You should have a majin alt to help you farming. Then farm in a place with lots of agro mobs.

Srry man, I'm just not been very happy since my terrible upgrade luck. All my gear is lvl 55 except for my stick which is lvl 46.

Lvl 55 top- Dex 21 and +10.

Lvl 55 pants- con 20 and +9

Lvl 55 shoe- con 19 and +12

Lvl 55 glove- 21% Phys crit and +10

Lvl 46 stick- 20% Phys crit and +15.

The pants I was upgrading was lvl 60.

I farm in papaya at manhole beach and I have no alt.

I can gather 12 mobs at most with my buff and ssj. With DB buff and ssj, I can gather like 15. I use big bang and then storm strike. But idk about my stone drop luck.

Well i guess you didnt since i can drop that much in 30 mins or so. Every time i farm i dont stop until i get 10 purple/greens and that take about 2-3 hours for me.

Well that is your luck. I got mine. And everyone else got theirs. And if you just come here just to start blaming people for their own problems because of their luck is not good then how about you just leave.

from trying to upgrade my gear the last week. I lost 30kk but tbh, that was my fault.

Not to be rude but m8 if you dropped 3 green and 5 white in 6 hours of farming thats your fault.

how the hell is it my fault. I farmed like any other people and you just got to be lucky to get some good stone drops like green or purple. I also got some reds and blues as well so idk what are you talking about from saying it is my fault.

I can see where you coming from,but again there should be a gap between 2 factions and under that we both using the same chances,if anything needs to be tweaked,that should be the drop rate,but again not in huge way,the upgrade system its fine atm its fair for both factions, since its rng based,if you increase or decrease anything on that system,the rng aspect fades and it is not fair anymore...

how can you say it is fair when the chance of success is below 50% when it start getting to +4.(information from Kamo). and especially when you get broken and fails 80% of the time. And why should there be a gap? if there is a gap then f2p will not be happy with the game. This is not Britain in the 1900s where there should be a difference if you pay or not.

How about instead of upgrade taking 1 stone and having a fail rate, it'd take more stones and be always success?

With that stone drop rate would have to be decreased, obviously, but some rng would be eliminated. I'd suggest lowering stone drop rate on the map to drastically and setting decent rate in UDs

NONONONONO. the casher can just use the stone from wagu and be ahead of the f2p even more.

You saying it yourself,by increasing the chances,p2p will get ++ ,p2p loosing real money,while we lose time and effort,its fair...we both loosing,otherwise if we both win the p2p will win x2 of what we f2p get and its unfair for both sides...

The game requires effort, time and luck,if you got a better recipe,please provide details,all mmorpgs are based on that though.

Cheers.

What i'm saying is that to increase the success rate at least to a fair rate. I'm not saying anything like remove the broken or make it 2 cards. I'm trying to just increase the success rate. I know the upgrade requires luck, time and all that. BUT, the p2p can buy the stones easily and they can upgrade and get their gear to a good +. while f2p have to suffer on farming. and they have to at least have a good set of gear which they don't since they can't upgrade like the p2p. I'm saying just increase the success rate where they can at least get to +8 at least. and any farming that f2p do will be a waste if all their stones that they got will just give them broken fails which will downgrade their gear. I'm doing this thread to try and get the f2p to catch up to the p2p when lvl 60 and when lvl 70 comes as well.

p2p would find the upgrade system fine because they can be rich from the cashing and get the stones easily. so they can spam the upgrade with their stones so they probably won't understand the problem. while we f2p won't have that kind of luck. At least increase the success rate to get f2p a chance to catch up.

this has nothing to do with fair or not it is the original system from the game if you want better gear farm for it

if you wont farm for it stay afk a collect token for up stones in token shop xD

Did i ever say what kind of gear i was upgrading. it was a lvl 60. so i can't use token on it. lvl 55 gear is easy to upgrade because of the token shop. but lvl 60+ stuff area different story, because you have to farm the stones. And i'm not going to spend all my zeni and become poor just to get one part of a gear. you would be lucky just to get your lvl 60 weapon to +10 and you lvl 60 armour to +8 at least.

this is just unbelievable. The success rate should start being under 50% is when you are over +9. these success rate is just not fair. this is further proves my point that the upgrade system just ruins your farming time and effort. I don't think anyone would buy the stones because from looking at this, it would be a waste of money to buy stones when the chance are so low. Daneos please make upgrade system more fairer.

Well well well, i farmed for 6 hours yesterday and I got 3 green and 5 whites, I used it on my pants, broken, use another, broken and now I use the last one broken.

And I bought 2 more green, one failed and the other... broken. So pretty much. I got ripped off of my zeni and I lost 6 hours for nothing except putting my pants down to +3.

You should not have this many broken a like I did so here is my suggestion. Actually increase the chance of success. Because if this is the BS I have to put up with now because upgrade can’t function fairly. Then no point even farming in the first place except for zeni.

Just don't even bother with dogi ball, they are broken, they have failed me 7 times in a row and same happened to my friends but since they do nothing about it. I would just give up on dogi ball because you are just wasting time trying to get one anyway. Try to get dogi ball from honey event.

It's been about 6 months since I've visited the forums or even played DBO and I've noticed that the servers have entered the long awaited open beta phase. After logging back in and creating a character I decided to buy a kangaroo from the cash shop in order to make travel a little easier for myself. But after attempting to load up on points by using the in game link I was met with a white screen saying "Nothing's here". Have there been any changes to the way you buy cash points, is so how do I go about purchasing them? Or are you only able to use the cash points you were refunded after the wipe of the pre-open beta servers? Any helpful information would surely be appreciated.

This is not relevant to this thread mate. If you want to know and fix problems then you make your own thread. I'm not sure how cash point works now anyway. So make a thread or ask a staff in discord.

Dude, it doesn't even matter, even if you get one, the success and fail rate are terrible, i've got 7 dogi ball and all failed when the fail rate is 20% so i pretty much give up on dogi ball. I told many times to fix this and they do not listen so I'm not going to even bother getting dogi ball anymore because dogi ball are completely SHIT.