Posts by Justin

The default hair isn't exactly Goku's. It's very close, but not the same. Dragon Ball Fusions uses that hair style as well.

Well, it does suck that my Turtle Hermit went from doing 5k ~ 7k base hits (~18k with criticals), down to 3 ~ 4k (~ 11k criticals) but it sucked before, because I'd mob up 5 or so wolves and my HP would be depleted in mere seconds. Now, I can mob 10 wolves and I can survive with more than half my health. It's nice. It doesn't matter too much that my Super Kamehameha can't instantly wipe them all out, since I can just follow up with a Scatter Shot and keep going more so than ever before.

Ok, I'm adding to this. Every time I log into the game, Super Saiyan gets put on a 50 minute cool down timer. It doesn't matter what time was left on the cool down time, even if there was none. I left my computer this morning, when I went to work, with DBO still open and by that point, I was online long enough that I saw Super Saiyan off cool down before I left. When I came home, my game was closed (I presume my girlfriend closed it). When I booted the same back up, Super Saiyan was put on cool down once again. This is something I've noticed every time I log into my Turtle Hermit, but I usually close the game with Super Saiyan on cool down anyway, so I didn't think too much of it until now.

No, this issue is persistent. It happens all of the time with my Turtle Hermit. At least 50% of the time I use Super Saiyan, my power level drops, despite there being no obvious stat reductions (in fact, they're increased by a lot). My standing power level on my Turtle Hermit is somewhere around 111k, I think, whereas when I transformed into the buggy Super Saiyan mode, it drops to 103k at best. When Super Saiyan works fine, I jump to 135k. Moreover, when the buggy Super Saiyan state takes place, my character locks up and cannot perform auto-attacks, though all skills are still available. When my friend watched me try auto-attacking with buggy Super Saiyan activated, he said it looked like I was attacking in super slow motion from his end, while I was completely frozen in an attacking stance on my end.

Here's a thread I posted previously about the issue : Super Saiyan auto attack bugged

To be honest, I like it this way. I understand that it throws off the balance a little bit, but it really gives me the Dragon Ball feel. I played the original servers and I always wondered why they make us, characters that can transform into things like Super Saiyan and Kid Buu, only on par with squirrels and hippos. With it this way, I feel like the character has a significantly higher advantage, giving it a more "I'm one of the strongest in the universe" feeling.

Things can always be rebalanced around PvP, but this makes things a lot more bearable in my opinion.

I'm not quite sure if this is a global problem, or an issue more unique to my situation, but here I go.

My Super Saiyan transformation was working great today, after I had finally obtained the transformation. However, after using a Popo teleport item while it was up, followed by summoning Shenron with it up, it bugged out. I'm not sure if any of these may have uniquely interacted with it, but ever since then, my character cannot perform auto attacks only while transformed in the Super Saiyan state (Kaiouken works perfectly). The result when I try is that my character will freeze in place, in an attacking stance. Skills can be used, but auto-attacks will not activate.

I also noticed that my stats aren't registering properly, for some odd reason. My power level drops when transforming into a Super Saiyan (it use to raise about 20,000) and I'm not sure stats are true to what they should be.

[spoiler]plhur3f.jpg
    AaIgpmO.jpg

Relogging and cancelling/reactivating said transformations has done nothing to help.

Kaiouken is actually still stronger than Super Saiyan, after the transformation fixes. It isn't by much, but they are definitely not both +20% physical/energy damage equally. Here are pictures of my stats, to show what I mean.

Kaiouken is giving me an extra 24 physical attack and an extra 43 energy attack over Super Saiyan.

How does one even get the potions?

The transformations will be fixed eventually, with a little bit of patience. They're pretty worthless right now, unless you meet certain criteria with certain races/classes. Given the fact that I work every Saturday anyway, Dragon Ball hunting is off the table for me. I can wait for it to be fixed.