Posts by VegetaCrane

This generation of DBO players really baffles me. You guys are afraid of a server wipe, back in the old days of DBO there were numerous people who knew the risk of wipes before the game was officially released, but we all did it anyway. Besides, it's a process to make sure the game is stable in the final product, if anything you'll be helping find bugs and or can make suggestions of things that could possibly be better.

no i wont make a different considering alot of people are playing it and am sure all the issues are identified i cant share your feelings because am not the testing type and as i said i want to give it my all every person is different and i will feel like shit if ran into a bugger with op shit he didnt work hard for how is that enjoyable from what i heard the game is dying because of this issue well who knows

Hey Guys i have been following this project for a while now but i have been afraid of playing because of the server wipe thing i want to know is it soon or can i still and play and enjoy because am a hard working dude if i play i will put my all in it so i dont want that to go to waste i hope someone gives me a straight answer thanks