Posts by Yanyan

Hey,

I just reset my skills, tought to try new things and then made a few mistakes, wanted to reset again but it didn't let me do it. Is it working once a week? or Did I lose my only reset skill chance? Please help on how this work, BECAUSE THE NPC DOESN'T HAVE THE INFORMATIN I NEED. =O=O=O=O

I've being trying to inscribe myself into ranking battles but it gives "A system error has ocurred (#G) " . I cannot play it anymore and I really enjoyed dueling :(

Do I have to do something? Before the reset it was no problem.

Thank you for the help!

Cheers :)

It makes the game so much funnier when the staff particupates and makes things happen and there are contests like this so cool! I really look forward to see dbo keep growing....

I just wonder why the events have to be so planned out? Can't someone from the staff just randomly take iniciative and when playing make things happen? Making the game funnier at unnespected times... Prizes can always be simple as it could be super usefull for less lvl players and less for more experienced ones...is more about the fun of playing.

Hey, I read it all, Im a casual player, but I love it and also play it out of nostalgia even if im conscius that the game is actually boring because nothing is going on.

I use to play MU online, and they had awsome events with prizes, no schedual but rabdomly annonced and done by the GM's. I think they could be implemented here and it qould give a sense of more aliveness whithin the game.

Events like:

-Find the GM: He hides somewhere in the map (would need to specify in which zone because the world is quite big). The first to trade with him wins.

-Races: in MU it was horse races, in a circuit. Here we have cars, so cmon, tehre could be awsome races.

I have more, but that's not the point. The point is, with active Game Masters that are solving players questions, and with some creativity doing events that gather players into something the game feels better. If the game feels better we want to play it more!

as for other new content nothing will be added until the final release of game if it is possible to add stuff its currently unknown thanks and regards

This answer my question. I guess there is no date for the relase of the game? It's a MMORPG we talk here, it has to be alive from its core for the best, and I am just trying to figure out as well how does it work in that sphere... By other side it's ragon ball we speak here, like 20 years of my life and get to find the video game... Would love it to see thought the years and not just die as another MMORPG I've seen

I wonder how much does the developers of this game take care of the responsability they have. I am new playin and play everytime I have time, but I would like to know that my time is being spend into something that is in developement at present, so I know I have an universe with good surprises and nice game experience.

Today I was climbing Fran Fran Mountains asking myself if someday would be a climbing event, or races or other kind of ways to upgrade and level up items granted by GM's, like I've seen in other MMORPG, further that the dragon balls hunts, another idea that is infinite in its possibilities...

Just wondering...

Will I be able to fly and dash and fight oneday?

Thanks for some little time! Great Power Tournament to all°°°°°°°

:?::?::?::?::!::!::!::!: