Posts by Exiled God

Haha. C'mon buddy.

Reread your sentence a couple of times.

Take in what that actually means.

Think outta the box.

I think you're a DBOR pawn who is trying to spread false facts and chaos, if unbind coin will be available through drops and dungeons it will be no longer pay2win and even if it wasn't the case how is this going to be pay2win? the only advantage you will have is make gear unbind once and sell it or transfer to another character binding system will split weak ningens from the strong ningens.

Don't use p2w to justify your argument you're not making sense at all

You know what is not fair? This budokai was complete bullshit it's not fair that someone work on his gear and spend alot of time and money on it and lose against some unskilled random bum who just borrowed a full +15 set, that doesn't make sense. Binding gear will play a huge impact in powerlevel and it will put everyone in their place they deserve to be in. if you don't have the ability to make a secondary character don't make it and give up don't blame the system blame yourself for not being able to gear all your characters up borrowing gear is stupid and it doesn't exist in any other MMO i mean c'mon this mmo is already easy to play you don't need mechanics nor skills and you just make it easier with borrowing gear and weekly reset build meanwhile if gear was bind Monel would win easily and i would have a worthy POB-champion openant challenge in the open beta

When the open beta start everyone will start from 0 and you will have enough time to gear yourself and compete and hopefully those buggers won't ruin the game again and if it happens i'm expecting staff members to do something about it