Posts by tilamao

In last month, Verdant did a great job and he proved me wrong. Therefore, I would like to take back my words and say sorry to him. || I can't imagine anyone willing to spend so much time and money to help a project that is almost dead. But the fact is that Verdant is that person. I respect him exclusively. I hope he can accept my apology.

Another fact is that Danoes is greedy but he did it stupidly. If he did not release his 2.0 code to the public, I believe the price will be higher and the lost of players will be fewer.

I hope the new dbog will be better than before. :)

Interesting... Daneos has not said anything to sell to you or anybody. How we know that he will sell you? :D I can also say that he "promised" to sell me.

Moreover, could you prove how you can host dbog? At least, you should create a dbo server and make it public accessable. Danoes has released 2.0 source code. It can be done easily.

If you can't do this, there are several possibilities:

1. You know nothing about hosting server

2. You don't want to pay anything

3. You are lying

4. All above

The post is exactly the same with the following, which was posted on 2018 Mar:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/MMORP…l_currently_in_open_beta/

Such a lazy guy...

In my point of view, although DBOG is immoral and illegal, he made the work done. He was the winner. For TW client, DBOG is still the best in terms of game play.

On the other hand, DBOR is also immoral and illegal. Based on the released documents, we all know that many of the work are from the leakage of NTL. In Chinese, it is called: The pot calling the kettle black (五十步笑百步).

So come on, we just want to have fun. Don't be too serious. :P

Agree. Daneos makes several mistakes. Although they may be done in purpose...

The major "mistakes" are:

1. 1.0 has some serious bugs that destroy the game economy, which shorten the life of the game.

2. He announced wipe before 2.0 is far from ready, it leads to serious lost of players

3. 2.0 is worser than 1.0 . It has too many obvious bugs, almost no new contents, some existing contents are badly revised or even missing

4. He released the server source code to the public, it leads to the lost of remaining players to other projects. No player and no income = shutdown

Based on his release, we know that he got quite a lot of stuff from official dbo. :DThe game actually can be saved or at least last for a longer time if Danoes can spend sometime to develop new content. E.g. new tmq, sky dung, dwc, quests, or even just moddings.

Following is what i did recently. It's DWC. It shows that it is possible to add new content.

Anyway, i need to thank Danoes, otherwise, i cannot play dbo again. I hopy that dboc or dbour or other simiar projects will not make similar mistakes.

For my option, the update on "Dogi ON = hidden equipment and cannot be scanned." is no good. Since it is the default setting, no one will turn it off now, and all advanced scouters become useless.

I suggest either apply the concept that used in TW/HK server to hide equip or simply change back to previous update. People enjoy to have a look on others equipment. I think we lost one interesting thing that we can do...

Sorry for my poor English...