Posts by Direct

Hello there. Basically been playing this for for two good days. (Like literaly spend first day 12hours online grinding) So I reached level 26 I believe atm and I got 333k money. Yen it's pronounced probably idk. And basically I saw today a one post where guy ask's about classes and they expences. Like ones are highly expensive. So my question is. How do you get enough cash for items? From quest at the moment I get 3-5k yen/ea quest. Soo higher levels get more money reward or there is some kind of monsters thats worth killing and farming money?
    And another one. Forgot it probably. Or even didin't know. So when I reach level 30. I will be able to chose from fighter or swordsman right? If someone has time say diffrences what would change later in the game. Becouse I want to do lots of damage at later levels.

Yes, yes I understand if I'm beeing annoying with all of those questions. But new guy gotta do what he gotta do.

Hello. Soo I've spent my whole day playing this game, and I happend to get all 7 dragon balls by level 21. As far as I know to become super saiyan you have to be level 40 am I right? And what if I would use them right now? Is it even possible? If yes, will I be able to get them later while leveling up?:/:/:/

[warnbox][/warnbox][warnbox][/warnbox]I guess everyone is playing this game becouse they like dragon ball am I right?

Well I want to hear your opinion about DBS tho. For me? It's really bad to be honest. They dragging everything way too much. Characters are just absurd aswell. The early episodes were good I won't lie. Same goes for some of this arc episodes. But really??? Goku trained whole his life to achieve Blue form. Yet it was destroyed by two girls who could only reach Saiyan 2. Arc episodes just drags too long. 40minute battle royal takes 30+ episodes? Real nice. I wouldve wanted for them to end this ark really fast and move to other one. Ultra instinct is great idea. But how long they gonna drag for us to see new form of goku ayy jezus. :!::!:

Well thats mine opinion atleast. Compared to dragon ball - DBZ episodes this is really really baaad.
    Tell me what you think of this. Want to know your opinions.

Hello. I only played this game a bit. Got one account to level 20 but forgot all of it. Tho it doesn't matter. What matter is my question haha.

Basically after all time I spent playing this game I rarely see any other class than human. On one account I myself picked Human just so that I could become saiyan.
    Tho now I picked Majin. And there is my question. Is all clases equaly strong? Or one of them is stronger then the others? Tho they all should be same strong tbh.

So does it have to do with just your taste of class or just becouse some class is stronger?