Posts by sidneythor

Ja instalei e reinstalei 3 vezes e continua dando esse erro, tentei com compatibilidade em todos os windows, executando como administrador ambos os arquivos tambem e nada e fica dando esse erro, nao sei o que fazer.
    Sinceramente eu estou mais perdido que cego no meio de um tiroteio, pois ja fiz tudo que podia estar interferindo, pois so tem essas possibilidades:
    1- Meu IP nao é permitido no jogo ou algo desse genero.
    2- O jogo nao roda no meu PC o que seria estranho pois rodou ano passado perfeitamente.
    3- O jogo esta corrompido quando eu baixei na internet o que eu acho que é impossivel mas é uma possibilidade.
    4- Não faço a menor ideia do que pode ser isso é a unica resposta que eu considero mais correta.

Infelizmente eu nao tenho antivirus e o meu farewall vive desativado, tanto que nem sei o que fazer.
    Sera que eu terei que usar o VPN para manipular o IP ou algo do tipo, pois nao sei por que esse problema acontece.
    Se eu nao conseguir resolver esse problema infelizmente eu terei que abandonar as esperanças de poder jogar esse jogo novamente.

Eu nao sei por que mas comigo acontece o seguinte erro:
    8MBEvnO.png

Nao sei o que fazer alguem pode me ajudar fazendo o favor?
    Pois nao estou conseguindo jogar e estou querendo voltar a jogar faz umas duas ou tres semanas.
    Se alguem souber como me ajudar eu fico grato por favor qualquer pessoal pode me ajudar, agradeço a atenção.
    Desculpe incomodar e tudo mais, sei que todos são ocupados e que eu nao tenho direito de incomoda-los, mas eu realmente nao sei o que fazer por favor se alguem souber como me ajudar eu agradeço, obrigado pela atenção e ate mais.
    Tenha um otimo dia e se cuidem.

Eu nao consigo nem abrir o jogo, pois comigo apos eu abrir o launcher o jogo fica na tela branca e nao faz mais nada sou obrigado a reiniciar o PC por que trava.
    Nao sei o que fazer procurei ajuda mas ninguem soube me ajudar assim fica dificil para quem quer retornar a jogar alguma solução dica e etc?
    Eu fiquei mais de um ano sem jogar e quando fui abrir o meu launcher dizia que estava fora do ar ou algo assim ai baixei a versão mais recente no site e fui tentar mas fica dando esse problema o que eu faço?

For what it says in the launcher it seems that the game is in pre alpha beta or something of the type or it seems that the game still remains unstable and not everyone can have access to it, which is strange since I can play normally last year, but after Have been a long time without playing and now that I decide to return to play I can not, sincerely what I should do, because I need help and no one can help me is disappointing, so that those who want to play give up Game and just let those who manage to play have fun I'm realizing that's it.
    For almost a week I asked for help and no concrete information will be that the download forms on the site are wrong or something of the kind please someone can inform me because I am in desperation I want to play but I can not.
    Please, can someone please help me?
    Thanks for the attention of all and sorry to bother and cause problems and sorry if you do not understand my English.
    Have a great day and I even look forward to answers.

Well my operating system is windows 8 64 bit and I run it with compatibility with windows 7 and run as administrator but it still does not and stays on white screen for a long time.
    Is it because I have been practically a year without playing and have downloaded the version of the site replacing the version that already gave problem?
    Because the version I had I opened and the luncher said that the game was off I went back on the site and said that it was still working there I decided to download it so I know when I finished downloading the torrent version came a zipp file that I had to replace In the place that I already had the game, since in the past it was only installing if I'm not mistaken.
    Well if anyone can help me I'm grateful and thank you for the attention and have a great day.
    Sorry if someone does not understand what I'm saying because I'm not very good with English so I ask you to please do not criticize me or anything and thanks and see you later.

Is the game in beta, alpha or something?
    Well I can not even log in after I click on play in the launcher the game is on the white screen and it does not do anything else, can someone tell me the meaning?
    Being that I have been more than a year without playing the game and updated it to the version of the site, please somebody can help me?
    I hope answers and thanks for the attention have a great day and sorry bother them.

Hi,

First thing you should disable your antivirus or firewall or add DBOG.exe to whitelist and you have to run the game through "DBOGlauncher.exe" as admin.

But I already do this also I never run anything without putting compatible with windows and without being run as administrator.
    But did you still make that mistake?
    Was that why I stayed say that almost a year without playing?
    But I downloaded the version that is on the site, but still I do not understand?
    Does it usually take about how long before you can log in?

But I spend more than half an hour waiting for the screen to load and it does not stay on the white screen for long.
    So I have to use the task manager to close the game.
    Because the game literally gets stuck and does not respond.
    I do not know what to do for real if someone can help me I am very grateful.

Em meu idiota:
    Não consigo abrir o jogo primeiro diz que o arquivo dbo.exe não existe mas depois eu instalo de novo e funciona mas também tem hora que o jogo abri e fica em tela branca até travar e eu ter que fechar pelo gerenciador de tarefas, por que se continuar desse jeito não vai ter como jogar por favor resolvam esse problema por que ter o jogo e não poder jogar é uma injustiça por favor resolvam isso e até mais.

In English:
    I can not open the game first is that the dbo.exe file does not exist but after I install again and it works but there are times that the game open and is in white screen until it stops and I have to close the task manager, why if it continues like this will not have the play please solve this problem why have the game and can not play is an injustice please solve this and more.

Y en español:
    No puedo abrir el juego primero es que no existe el archivo dbo.exe pero después de instalar de nuevo y funciona pero hay veces que el juego abierto y está en la pantalla en blanco hasta que se detenga y tengo que cerrar el administrador de tareas, por qué si sigue así no tendrá el juego por favor solucionar este problema por eso tiene el juego y no puede jugar es una injusticia por favor a resolver esto y más.