Posts by Azonic

more than op? fromu pve perspective ure turtle aoe is more than op compared to other classes like ANY aoe dps ( somehow u dont care about them) or healer heals on budokai are more than op u can all that everything :p

I agree that spin has many drawback and if its too strong its only bcoz of speed party but speed party is OP itself isnt it? also Imagin 91-100 mob floors with time limit especially now when mobs has much more LP,if spin would hit for less it wouldnt be do-able with fighter, sword or most of the classes.

and lower spin dmg would be completely useless for pvp and class like ultimate has 0 aoe skills.

hI,

Yes i know , 80% you see me on tatami , (30% afk farming ) but idk if u sied trade chate , i was searching for party cc all the day mentioning im + 15 speed , with full set tmq , no person take me the only person who have cc armor is superxingge and its my friends and he told me he got carried by his china friends, Fighter have no chance to go cc right now because of the buffer , buffer was usuels , the only way to slove fighter , dw , sm pve , is adding another slot 6/6 on party , or , bye dbo globale ^^ , simple.

see thats why i know u talking about things u dont know much about bro.

with buffs outside of the party u could take fighter with a ticket and hurry up and do best to not to die bcoz otherwise u lose buffs and fail.

Now when buffers arent useless, u can go with buffer adn take whoever u want even fighter, its right that fighter isnt best choice bcoz its fasster with turtle. but now thanks to buffers u can go with fighter cc51-90 and succed with right party..

You can't nerf Ultimate/Grand's armor because they're one of the lowest damage dealing classes in the game without Poko/Dende's heals to recover their health instantly. You'd render them completely useless in solo PvP because they're a terrible DPS and they're unable to tank their opponents damage. If their opponent has a good amount of anti-candy they can render their only good CC useless in PvP, if it's a Turtle they can sleep lock; a SK can either charge RP for knock out, or spam their moves sometimes dealing enough damage to kill them. Lets not forget the fact there aren't many Chef/Ultimates who can tank CC90-100, some die in the earlier stages even with +14-15. Parties are still more than willing to accept SK/DW as their "tanks" as long as they provide good debuffs, and tank well enough to make the run successful.

If you've done the math correctly a Majin with the best currently obtainable armor has inferior health and defense when put next a SK/DW with the best equipment. Mudosa armor gives 860 defense; it's almost as strong as CC90 Majin armor. If we're going by physical defense and health alone Ultimates can't compare to DWs, and that's if you don't include their DP which recovers half their health per mob/player they land it on. As a former SK who's played the class for a while, I can safely say SK kind of a berserker class hardly just a "tank". They have 3 CCs(that's not including Mystic attack[Their grab]), life steal, and Bold strike which is one of the most damage dealing moves in the entire game(thanks to it's bleed). Sure SKs tank insanely well, however you've gotta take into consideration that SK plays as an amazing DPS in PvP and PvE. DW's the real tank out of the two warrior subclasses, it has low DPS but makes up for it with their high health/defense.

Should SM be able to tank CC? In my opinion no, this is an MMORPG tanks are meant to be tanks, and DPS are meant to be DPS. But can you change SM in a way that disables their tanking capability while maintaining the classes viability? There's only so much Daneos can do to control the balance of the game, at best he does nothing to minimize the damage dealt to the game's balance. In conclusion if you're gonna cry about SKs not being good tanks anymore you better be ready to face the repercussions changes made to the game will cause, for example a damage nerf, or Ultimate damage buff. When you buff something you've gotta nerf it in some way shape or form to balance the changes.

I so much agree with everything u wrote, but as long as idc about sk's getting more usefull bcoz hes very op and usefull in hes own way, I do think that DW's should be more needed in pve bcoz with current meta, turte is giving way too much dps to replace him.

I wil say that buffers that tank cc100f deserve it and are very strong also there are only few of them bcoz to do it with majin u have to has cc90 armors boxed, while namek wariors can tank it without that big effort just armors from drop with good upgrade but there are also only few parties that doing cc91-100 so those few buffers are enough..thing is that party that i make with vvery good geared players will only find the fastest way to do it but for players that arent that advanced in pve I say that namek warior + buffer is the safest choice.

also if the speed party wouldnt be 3 classes insta locked then sk dw's would easily have space in every pt sommehow nobody sees this as a problem.

this thread start from the idea where tank can't go to cc, but it is not true because they can only people dont want them.

If i play poko and wan to go to budokai who take me? xd

this is so true while sk's wants to be so usefull in every aspect of the game (they are now in solo nd 5v5) we have other classes being usefull only in 1 aspect like plasma somehow this thread wants to nerf majins ;o

Well so grand and ultimate getting nerfed and sk dw takes tutrle place so we will be at same point as we are now but just cc will be slower...

its not a solution if we wanna make this pve balanaaced we have to make alll types of party's strong as speed one, with plasma, with grand or even with fighter.. its not solution to take from 1 class and give to other one, but whole pve system needs to be changed.

its not fair for karma to have speed % and crit % buffs for pve and plasma got only cd bcoz itss obvious we take karma. etc...

To make sk's more usefull is no solution as long as we take from other classes :p

and if namek wariors will be more needed in pve another problem we have what about smth like plasma bcoz they good only in pt pvp while other classes are great in everything like Healer?

idk i hope dbo global ballance team will think a loot about changes bcoz 1 changhe in pve for example might be big change in EVERYWHERE.

Edit@ lets not forget that in all pve (speed party) we have 3 classes insta locked from the start so what about that :OO

Dreamer u measure OPnes on the dmg dealt? then turtle is most op class outhere doing most dmg with large aoe and single target dps in speed pt. U say Healer is only support But healer is irreplaceable support with no competition (compared to his rival class poko that is only speed dps) and that makes him op...

Edit@up

if speed party wouldnt exist this server would be dead some time ago.. only solution is to make crit pt stronger in pve

more pve action by buying 91f ticket and go full buffed without buffer? ....

You better blame karma and poko for no place for a fighter instead of trying blame buffer for hes buffs getting removed -.-"

@edit

u can take sk or dw instead of buffer and still do it, but cant take away karma poko and healer so its 3 spots in every party locked...somehow nobody seems to understand that ...

Dreamer what u say about ure class being OP? healer is needed for Everything.. pt pvp eevery pve and op in solo pvp but its HEALER so is cool to be like that?. Shotaroo u say pve is unballanced but ive seen u only on platform in korin... I have seen few fighters having that cc90 armors, thereason why pve isnt ballanced its bcoz crit party is so weak compared to speed.

Most of the point in this threas seems riddiculus to me like u so mad that karma one shotted while fighter can 1 shot almost all classes.

in pvp yea I dont like either that most of the fights ends with draw but stop blamming ballance bcoz of the points u all made on this thread u wouldnt do half good job they did.

Hello,

Current meta in Dbo Global makes u either going to grind a lot, cash or spamming cc if are initiated, but what about UD, Tmq we all know its better to get one pice of armor and box it with boxes from cc instead wasting time in tmq... not to say that for most players items from ud are completly useless and for pvp there should be some daily pvp quests. There is also less and less ppl on the server bcoz of the eternal grind meta, grind should stiill exist in the game but if we make other dungeons bit more usefull there will be point of doing them. SO it raise the question what about daily quests system?

Ill give my proposition I hope yall give urs :)

1) Do ud 2 times during the day - reward 2 green stones (lvl of stones same as lvl of mobs in the ud)

2) Do tmq 2 times during the day - reward 2 purlpe stones ( lvl of stones same as lvl of mobs in tmq)

3) Win 5 ranked battles 1v1 - reward 2 purple stones ( lvl of stones same as ure lvl)

4) Win 5 matches 5v5 - reward 2 green stones ..

I hope mods and daneos will consider the idea :)

Cya, Azo 8)

The ones who said "yes" are either low martial arists, heavy cashers or ones that arent skilled to do cc...

The only dungeon that makes pve bit ballanced is CC Dungeon bcoz u need skill and practice to get better gear instead of $$$

how can u take from us pve players 1 thing that makes us uniqe ( cc gear) .

Every class is CAPABLE of doing any cc, but u need to pve gear, build and do ure best instad of charging $$

Especially if zenni is so izi to get with cash -.-" cash shop items are bind in every not pay2win game and please dont make this more pay2win.

U want better pvp? start doing some pve before...

And THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE PVE PLAYERS EARN MORE MONEY BUT ITS THE WAY TO MAKE NON PVE PLAYERS EASIER TO STAY ON PLATFROM IN KORIN -.-

ps. Please think of the server state not ure own benefits next time u make voting pool -.-"

@edit

every class can do high cc floors, should I send u video of Sword tanking 150??

u chose class more oriented in pvp then struggle a bit in pve but YES u can do it dont be lazy.

Buffer isnt neccesery u can go without him lol there are a lot of dungeons u can do without buffers,

Im Hardcore PVE player in this game and I u can do all Tmq's, ud's, bid's cc up to 70f on 55 cap EASILY without buffers (FACTS).

Healer,Karma Poko are must-have in party but u dont complain about that what about SSj giving 2 much atk speed, or poko summons being useless classes being unballanced or anything just to complain bcoz thats what yall here came to do.

U dont need to take a Ultimate to ure party but if u want to do it with stronger party u can take one its simply as that..

I see Ryosai complain here only bcoz they want to go cc 91-95/100 with buffs outside the cc... nerf the cc then but dont nerf buffers no more! i chosed to play a Grand Chief only strickly bcoz this update helps buffers to be main classes.

Yes Pve and Pvp is unballanced but this buff strickly made few of X classes more worthy to take for dungeons.

If u want competitive pve player opinion there u have it... yes DBOG figure out how to make pve more balanced ( I have a plenty of idea's) but dont sacrifice mighty majins bcoz a turtle cant find speed party.

Hi,

I am making Grand Majin on OB and i see some buffs for Defense rate and my question is, does anybody knows what is it and how it works?

Is it working on OB and is it worthy to use it?

Hi.

I played pre ob for 2 months at least and 1 thing I've noticed is that almost nobody mains Ultimate or Grand anymore, ye maybe few ppl have Ultimate as their pvp class but besides that they are used only as a bufffers outside every dungeon.

So when I want to do any challenging cc floor its very hard to find an Ultimate that is actually doing something, they are just alt classess .

Well maybe someone from Daneos Team can tell him or at least think about it, that maybe solution is 2 make Ultimate buffs work only in Party so Buffers would be actually played.

Party that wants buffs should invite Buffer to their party instead of bringing alt's and make nobody want 2 play those classess, we all know they are already only few classess that are in use, maybe its time to solve this critical problem? ||

Here is my opinion:

How long have we waited for OB, many of us have lost their patient to this project already, especially with so many intresting mmorpg games coming out in 2018/2019 like Crowfall, Pantheon or Ashes of creation.

I dont think i would play ever this game again if OB was annouced in december or even next year, since the project was already VERY dalayed many of us im sure including me would simply lost hes faith in the project.

If the bugs isnt like +15 one then I would say .. better rush it a bit than keep it slow.

Anyway i feel like daneos is moving in right direction with his latest updates, but im still hoping for updates that will help balance some classess.