Posts by comatose

Hey all,

So I'm doing the Scenario Quest: Majin is actually red pants army mission where you have to find and defeat the Field Artillery and 4 Field Artillery Transporters and all I've found is the artillery. I've completed it on another character with no issue so I know that the transporters are supposed to be with the artillery but every time I find the artillery, there's no transporters. Is it glitched for some reason or am I just unlucky enough to find it after someone goes and kills just the transporters and leaves the artillery to roam free?

Thanks.

Hey all,

So I just tried to do the Mysterious Spacecraft mission only to find that it's not working. Investigating on the forum showed me posts from last summer saying that it was a limited event in the retail version and hasn't been implemented here yet, or at least it hadn't been last year. Should I just drop the mission or is it implemented and just not working for me for another reason?

Thanks.

Forgive me if I'm in the wrong place to ask this but I downloaded the Gogeta dogi mod from another thread on the forum (Czarpos' Mods Thread) and I followed the instructions in the readme file (copy the .pak file into the pack folder). Now I'm not sure what to do next to use the dogi. I read somewhere, can't remember which thread, that all it does is replace the texture for the client side of things. Great, that's cool and all but what texture did I replace? What dogi do I have to purchase in order to use the Gogeta one I downloaded and how do I go about getting that dogi when the only ones I've been able to find are the basic one and Goku's that you get with TP points (or whatever they're called. The points you get from time in game.)

Any help?

Hey all,

Just like the topic asks, how do you get the Kaioken skill? I've looked around and the only information I've found is that you need to be level 35 but I don't see it as a level 35 skill to learn on any of my characters. Is there a quest for it? I vaguely remember having it when I played the retail version and I think that I got it from a quest at some point but that's all I remember.

Is it even in the game yet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~Comatose