Posts by Borzork

Borzork , kidclocks definitely exist in the game. I'm not online rn, or I'd send screenshots. If it helps you find the item, they're priced at 250 CP. Cheers ^^

Thanks! I found it... I tried the search function, but it didn't gave me any result. You also have to look in the "Show All" section... because the other ones don't have it :/

Sorry for the double-post, but there is no item called "kid clock". I looked in the cash shop and auction house.

I searched on google and found a thread on this forum which is over 1 year old. There they said that it wasn't added at this time... So I guess that it still not added yet or was added and taken out again?

Man sollte sich im klaren sein, dass Dragonball Online schon vor langer Zeit aufgegeben wurde und dies hier ein Fan-Projekt ist, welches das Spiel zum ersten Mal außerhalb Asiens veröffentlicht. Daher ist Geduld sehr wohl angebracht. Die Leute, die an Dragonball Online Global arbeiten, tun ihr Bestes um uns etwas zu ermöglichen, was wir sonst nie hätten spielen können.

Hi!

I am new to the game and heard that you will change to an adult when you get to the second class, but you can also stay as a kid when you don't choose the second class and still reach max-lvl.

Is it wise to stay as a kid and never get to the second class?

What are the pros and cons?

One con is probably that you don't get the higher ranked skills form the second class.

But I would like to know if it is still worth it, because I would like to stay as a kid forever. I can't identify myself with any of the second classes yet. Plus kids are cuter (no pedo)

What are your thoughts, opinions or maybe even experiences?