Posts by GoldGinkaku

Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

for seeing SSJ getting a bit buff dosent matter kid buu just need to hit and still dead for humans anyways lol

meanwhile giant namek is soo say broken too but should be getting buffed with more dmg cause of the 10 min duration but oh well what can we do against giant namek and kid buu oh here is a idea wait 10 min for giant namek to finish then gangbang kid buu when he is standing there doing nothing lol

This right there. Maybe Kid buu and Giant namek need small fixes with movement and duration, but a geared majin will do a ton of dmg with Kid Buu, specially at 55 cap.

The duration of the cap will be announced at a later date.

The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last because last time we felt this did prevent some players from being able to enjoy the level 45 cap to its full extent that it had to offer.

Can we at least have an estimate of it's minimum duration, I mean anything less than 3 months and I wont bother with the patch, that's barely 8 budokais.

No idea why some ppl saying close fight. Wasn't anywhere near close, in Dojo wars this is like a landslide win.

Edit: Once again losers find a way to turn this thread into a dissing contest. Accept your loss and try again next week, but you wont win anyway so idk why you should try but heyho good luck.

Note: Still waiting to this day for someone from Undisputed to play ranked against me and not log out once they see my name. K thx

Dont think I've lost a single ranked game vs SK but I do agree that it's dmg output for its tanky stats means that you can't really kill him if autopot, pot and senzu were used per round, ends up a time game for all they need is a +8 axe to deal as much as a +15 turtle, Speaking relatively to the 45 cap.

Anti bleed will come in useful but there's Life Steal thats about 30 seconds of 400 dmg when using edef. Whether it's the one skill or the multiple skills that SK can combo with, I dont see it fair for other players for the cap that just passed, specially Turtle.

But there's lots of bad things in PvP that I'd rather be addressed first before SK, like karma :)