Posts by Demontubers

Kid Clock is on the last page of the Cash Shop as a direct purchase. But yeah I am also looking forward for a CP revamp.

Personally getting a client that is compatible with the most recent update of windows is priority number one, it's what they should push forward asap. Having a game that lacks content is not as bad as having a game that performs poorly even on high end machines. This currently makes the game unplayable for me and many others, we can't even enjoy plat.

oh I didn't saw that kid clock in cash shop lol

And yea even at high performing PC the game lag even with good internet connection...if it could be fixed a lot of ppl will come back for sure and we can start enjoying on plat again.....I think it might fix in next update I have a lot of expectations from new upcoming clients let's see what happens..

I don't wanna see DBOG die
    well,Reasons why people leave DBOG

1. Cashier live on edge

2. A lot of lag

3. Classes balance

Solutions:

1. tbh i think the cash shop should be changed,if i want kid clock i need to use wagu machine,for everything wagu machine that cause high price
    if it will be separated i mean almost most of the things should be separated from damn wagu machine.. i dont wanna sound mean but if its possible to decrease a little price of all items from cash shop, it will be good,

2. it doesn't matter how fast PC we use, we all get lag ,and ping system is bad too,i know it is hard to handle alot of ppl in server,its sounds stupid but if u guys can't handle server like this..separate them like for europe and brasil different and blah blah

3. literally classes are too unbalanced fighter =1 hit ,turtles=1 hit......i think nerf all classes lol
    so no battle will end in like 2-3 moves ,so ppl will use strategy to defeat other player

and some other suggestions

i dont like how dragon ball event happen almost everyday...it should be 3 days in a week?
    and honey bee event rarely happen and when it happens, it happens for 5 hours -___-

so if this thing will happen at limited time,the one who doesn't use cash can sell db or honey bee cuz even i don't use cash

and no one always can farm for stones,there must be some more ways through which non cashier can earn zeni

*and if it is possible when we go to upgrade merchant it will auto detect bug or bot..and whoever do +15 a record send to daneos like how much +15 items in server so ppl will not be able to bug +15

and it will be fun if villain from original db/dbz/dbs/dbgt whatever....appears once a month or in two month xD

Anyways thats my Suggestion~~~
    if u find anything good i will be glad :)