Posts by djdaem0n

The TMQ3 bug is fixed BTW. Didn't realize it before, but they directly mentioned fixing the bug I reported in patch notes for the last maintenance shut down. I played it and I can personally say it's working great.

Also, you never specifically said which ones you're calling out for bugs. 1 & 2 are TMQs regardless of your opinion over whether people are "still doing them" or not. You made a blanket statement about all the TMQs. Backtracking with which ones count or not in your opinion doesn't make a better point.

Have you even tried reporting the bugs you find? Daneos seems to be on it when they are actually pointed out to him in a ticket.

• TMQ's are bugged as hell, you cannot spam 1 single TMQ properly without getting stuck, unable to do anything for the whole TMQ

I solo TMQ 1&2 all the time. I never have problems. TMQ3 however has a bug that matches what you are describing. It happens when you reach Gohan, which I reported. They acknowledged the bug, and said it was going to be fixed by the next update. Haven't done TMQ4 yet, so I can't comment on it.

Don't know if this is a bug exactly or the way the game is intended. But in PVE combat, when I stun someone they can still dodge my attack. I literally watch the stunned enemy move while the screen says "MISS". When I get stunned, even with huge DEX/DODGE bonuses, I sit there motionless while they beat the crap out of me waiting for that stun buff clock to end.

Another issue i've noticed, I used to be able to initiate special attacks by selecting a target and choosing the special attack. But now, if the attack requires being close up, I must right click on the target first THEN initiate the special attack. If not, I get the message "WRONG STATE".