Posts by Roclate

If you are fighting SK or DW or any other namekian class in budokai than yes its really hard to beat. But with my SM or CRANE against average players SK or DW DBOG, its not that hard to beat them if you have a proper stratrgy.

DW has been nerfed patch after patch ,why nerf him again? And could you point out what specifically you want to nerf ? If you make a statement ,than you have to explain what ideas you have about nerfing them? 'Nerf namekians is not enough'

namekian have very high LP, very high defence, and much damage...a class that has everything, but namekian it's a TANK, then it can not have great damage... because it already has a lot of life and a lot of defense

Could you point out which specific class are you talking about? cuz there are 4 namekian classes not all of them have insane def ,insane dmg, insane LP .

Pretty much if the HTB cd would be about 1min. Basically it would be the best counter kd. I can imagine that maybe sm with their cd now could do infinity stun with proper combo if this would be implented.

I mean you are saying that classes should be equal by gear .But they have diffrent sets of skills, if you think that every rase should be equal to beat by similar gear it's the gear that should be balanced. And if you think that they should be nerfed, what you think specifically should be nerfed on them?

The thing is that, you grind almost an hour for a db and dw comes and steals it + I killed the mob he didn't touched it, he was far away, he just came and picked it like killed the mob and it was he's loot and that's f'ed up.

lol no one can take your ball if someone can take your ball thats mean he killed the monster or he is in your party.

They can take, I killed the mob, within 1-2 sec the rat dashed to the mob faster than me and tooked it and said thanks... 59xSDvR here.

Could daneos make a delay for dragon balls to other people not being able pick the up for like 30sec. I am tired of people coming to my farming place where you grind 40min for 1 db and somebody takes it. I am positive that other who expierenced it fell the same way. Because I killed the mob, the loot is mine...

Are you using just development programs to build the game or do they require some programming language ? Btw I would like to see how ur project is doing ,keep up the good work. And are u making just an action game or mmo rpg based?

Hi, so I have a problem I reached level 30 did the adult quest and mastery class. Heading to daryl to do the flight quest , and it doesn't even give me the quest like not showing up.

What could be the problem?