Posts by blind

Well not to make people going to hate this post

i was thinking since the farmer token stuff been soo say nerf basically you need to move to get tokens now ...

So i tough why not make a new item or something that is sold on cash shop so say 200+ cash coins

to buy like 1k token points or something like you buy your token points from cash shop instead of needing to move allot just for those tokens

That's the point though. That's just a money grabbing scheme for them to implement (Which they will lose more of the community if they do implement it). The token shop has and should always be for those who do not want to spend whatever money they have. Not everyone can afford to buy cash points.

If the goal is to get more people to cash or people who already cash, cash more. Then that is definitely a good idea from a business point of view.

You may only use it for the sunglasses, but those who participate in Budokai use the token shop for upgrade stones. Those who take part in PvE use the token shop for all the consumables. Those who suffer through using z12 inventory spaces save their tokens for z24s (Not sure if that's the highest one)

The token shop is pretty much unusable in regards to the prices of consumables.

Pro-tip, don't do an EA with microtransactions.

This will provide some good statistics on actual concurrent players.

However, this will not be well received by the community. (as you can see from the above comments) Maybe an increase of the amount of tokens gained, or a significant decrease in token pricing might be the way to go?

My math is probably wrong but 58 hours give or take to get the Token Goku Dogi is a long time to play for any game, even moreso a fan-made one.

There is never a time when all channels are full, so I don't see why "lag" is an issue, why not create a channel dedicated for the farmers?