Posts by Razuun

Yes I was online yesterday evening for about 5 minutes then I got randomly disconnected and decided to check out the Game today..
    Unfortunately I'm having the same problem as you guys atm :s

Damn.. Well at least we can play DBO again :D

Btw, one thing that happens to me constantly is that.. after every crash, I lose levels or experience.
    Happened at first with just one level, but now I went from level 5 back to 3..

Someone passed through something like this?

I think that I may be getting the same error as you, guys.

I open the launcher and everything seems to work fine, then the main login screen pops out and.. happens this:

- 1st chance: Won't allow me to press ENTER once I wrote the account name and the password.
    - 2nd chance: A message will show out saying: "You failed to connect the authentication" or something like that.
    - And now, the third one, saying: There is no connection to the server currently, please wait and retry.

Edit: Finally worked!

Slt et bienvenue!

welcome

Thank you mate!

Saludos a todos los jugadores de DBOG, estaba esperando este juego desde hace años y soy una fan de Dragon Ball, estoy esperando con impaciencia a que se abra el servidor para poder disfrutar de este maravilloso juego. Gracias a todos los que se han involucrado para traernos este juego de nuevo me hubiera gustado mucho a ver aportado un granito de mi tiempo para a verles ayudado. Esperemos que seamos una gran familia y lo pasemos lo mejor que podemos con este gran juego. Gracias a todos.

A ver si tenemos suerte y podemos disfrutar de ese periodo de 12 o 24 horas que han dicho. Je je je... Sería genial poder sumergirse en el Dragon World de la misma manera o mejor que cómo lo hicimos en DBO.
    ¡Nos veremos en el Dragon World!

This is so boring just waiting for tem to open te closed alpha to everyone

Well yeah, indeed they said they'd open for 12-24 hours, though they did not say it would be the "next 12-24 hours". They just told us about the time it would last once it's opened.

I mean, they could perfectly say tomorrow: We'll begin that 12-24 hours period in the next month.

Though at least, they said that it would be some kind of "preparation" for the open beta, which means it is close.

Huhuhuh.. I wonder what's the system envolving the DOGIS and stuff :P

How will you guys give/sell them?
    I remember I used the future trunks orange suit or the CAPSULE CORP shirt, and also Goku's dogi!
    Can't wait to see my character back in those clothes, though I'm sad I never could make it to get Great Saiyaman or Mystic gohan's one..

Mystic Gohan was a dogi only for mods or something like that, right?

Will it be available as a prize or something?

Sorry for asking too much stuff all of sudden! Dogis were a part I really enjoyed from the original DBO game and.. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ONE FOR MY CHARACTER!

How are you doing guys?
    First of all, let me introduce myself.

I'm Razuun. I was a fellow DBO player though.. When the servers shut down it really broke my heart and Xenoverse does not call my attention too much, nothing to do against the REAL DBO that we all enjoyed back in time.

Well, now that there seems to be a "DBO Revival" here I am, ready to give it all and play through a lot of adventures and challenges.

I can't wait to see you all InGame!