Posts by JDeezNutz

hmm.

I notice the people that have been quite fortunate during DB hunt say the drop rate is fine...

Myself? 6 hours total searching and have collected 3..

Trust me, if I was getting a full set or close to pure DB event I'd say it's fine too.. but as the drop is based on luck I don't think anyone can comment personally.

I've been on the non receiving end of this 'luck' so from my perspective, I would like some small adjustments - I.e looking forward to the changes Kirito briefly mentioned.

But honestly, I think people need to take a step back here despite the luck you may or may not have had during the hunt and think about the purpose of this mode.. it's meant to be a challenge, of course! But in 'old man terms' shouldn't take the piss.

For me, the hardest part is waiting a week to 'try again' - maybe it wouldn't be as tedious if we have one or two more DB hunt days a week, maybe this would balance out peoples 'luck' a bit?

Either way looking forward to the adjustments.

Appreciate the time you spent on this, will change a few things around and give it a go!

Thanks!

Yess!!! Ive had this same issue for so long, i thought it only happened to me.

I think i've just fixed it..

Uninstall the game, go in to windows registery (regedit) and delete every file with Dragonball Online in it. (CTRL F to search)

Go to the location where you installed DBOG and delete the remaining folders.

Reinstall the game and everything should be fine.. hopefully!

Edit: Can confirm this works.. having followed this method 3 times already when the game has bugged out and screwed up the sound!

Hey!

So i've had this issue ever since i had to crash log out the game while stuck mid convo with an npc. (had for a few days now)

The thing is.. SOME servers work with full sound, ambient, background, main, effects etc but the majority of the channels (0,1,2,3,4,5, etc) ONLY play background music.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game.

I have deleted my user folder.

I have installed latest real high definition drivers.

Same issue. I am all out of ideas :S

Please someone help me fix this *very* annoying issue!

Specs:

Win 10 64 bit

Skylake Build rig

GTX 1080

Onboard sfx (Maximus Hero VIII)