Posts by 斑鸠沙月

most of the players having golden Arua around their gears and look like +9-12 are bunch of lvl 55 gears, because lvl 55 is easy to upgrade because of token shop stones and idk how this will effect the upgrade system so much. And I heard many players in game complaining about advance giving +1s, and I found a thread in forum that talked about upgrade system (I can't find it anymore) and I saw Marconi and other people asking to get rid of +1s. And back at lvl 55, I used 20k token for 20 green and 20 purple. And I already got 7 more from farming and all u55. I used it along with white and most of the time I get success, it gives me +1, I stopped and come the next day to get better luck, used the remaining stones, same shit. So coincidence? I think not. And if you want, I can change the poll to getting rid of +1 but increase the difficulty for success but only if more people vote no and their reason are the same as yours because right now, your reason for no is just one opinion.

Is this what you're looking for?forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2116/

But it looks as if it's expired.

do you even know how burn defense and bleed defense works? 1 bleed defense = -1 bleed, 1 burn def see = -1 burn. So if sk bleed you 1,5k and you will have 300 bleed defense you will get 1,2k bleed, same with burn + crane heal can remove the burn so you want turn useless skill i to another useless skill. Today crane have mainly problems with karma, plasma, sword and fighter because they killing crane for one combo and crane cant break it because of lacks of real stun and broken guard. So your suggestion is useless because anti bleed accesiries are better than bleed defense, crane today is way better than it was in tw/hk and is pretty balanced the problem is more with broken game mechanic that base on luck like guard.

No power to fight back.That's why I don't use it for PVP.

(how about reduce the duration of bleeding,So the necklace can be used with an exceptional success rate.or wear other exception state duration decrease to beat an enemies when they use multiple attacks)

You seem to be very keen on PvP.But I prefer to use a crane hermit in PvE.

Calm down, man, it's not worth getting angry.(I am bad fighter:D.)

Crane dont need this, all what he need is insta paralize that he had before for get out of opression.

307.png - Lost in Time

# Level Effect Cost Range Cast Time Duration Cooldown RP Abilities
    1 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:04 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    2 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:05 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    3 49 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:06 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    4 58 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:07 0:01:00 rpability5.png

Lost skill.of course.I can Found it in dbocom.com.But not in game.

Crane have no skill is Instant launch to Stuns target(or anything else)It makes PVP more difficult

(when Freeze launch,can't do nothing,just waiting for the enemy to die from your bleeding wounds.)

I agree with adding restore RP to put out flames, crane hermit really needs that in Pvp.

However i don't agree with you about agile armor that would be so op.

Agile armor needs improvment that defense rate is useless cause of defense rate cap, maybe make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense. Because crane is the master of DoTs

make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense would look more appropriate.^^

In the course of using a crane hermit, I noticed that it can create very large Threat (I have a friend useing the Dark warrior , when we do TMQ7, can't even take the hate out of my hands)

Unlike turtle hermits, a crane hermit needs a large number of RP to improve the abnormal damage of his skills.

The only solution seems to be to get the RP quickly by attracting a lot of monsters.

Or add a skill similar to energy recovery/intense Ragen

So......how about this

294.png-Agile Armor-Add defensive force to this skill, but reduce the amount of attack

# Level Effect
    1 32 Increases Physical/Spiritual Defense by 35%
    Increases Defense Rate by 40%
    Reduces Physical/Spiritual Damage by 40%
    2 35 Increases Physical/Spiritual Defense by 99%
    Increases Defense Rate by 104%
    Reduces Physical/Spiritual Damage by 104%

380.png-Put out the Flames-Increase the RP's rising effect,

# Level Effect
    1 44 Restores 1534 LP
    Restores 100 RP
    Removes burn damage effets
    2 47 Restores 1965 LP
    Restores 100 RP
    3 51 Restores 2876 LP
    Restores 200 RP

It looks crazy, doesn't it?If it can come true,Crane Hermit will be the third MT8)

I agree that Plasma majin must be Enhance.Now I have a lv60 Plasma manjin,It only creates very poor damage and takes too long to prepare.

with Turtle Hermit,No comparability

also No comparability with the Karma majin

For example:both of Karma and Plasma all have Large range of damage skills,also A wide range of confusing skills

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2101/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2102/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2104/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2103/

Left is Karma majin,Right is Plasma majin.

Recent versions of the update have strengthened:Swordsman,Dark Warrior,Grand Chef Majin,Poko Priset

I hope next one is Plasma Majin,or Crane Hermit(These two are hard to welcome.:(

Your ideas are very interesting and more than just a simple increase in skill damage, but more ways of fighting.

(Forgive my bad foreign language, I have never studied English before:)