Posts by xlr678

Personally, I hope not. The stats that DEX governed are the main reason for Fighters were so powerful in lv.70 cap.

a lot of classes used dex not only fighters thought that was their main stat but changing a stat just to make tthat one class weaker(probably even destroy it) cannot be done if you leave other op things.
    we should see how things play out with the regular balance and then report Op stuff and let the mods decide what to change (we still dont know what will be the balance or how will it be played )

I came up with a similar idea involving certain armors becoming dogis so we have a better selection of choices to choose from.

i would love to see picolo's armor as a dogi cause i love how awesome gohan looked when he wore it .

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=06001041010001010010401000041500401510114502640040

im not gonna be a swordsman but i'd like to help those who are . i might even post a battle strategy guide on it for budokai and such.

i think this is a really good build although feel free to take the kaio-ken point or guard point for something else but the rest is pretty much perfect for pvp and such. ofc there are other builds that are different that can work but this is imo the standart.

hi im level 50 and i have 2 bars for level 51 but i dont quests at all and i started the level with 4 bars cause i grinded is this even possible ? am i doing something wrong?

+ quests that require me to kill things that run away dont work, i have some quests complited but missing NPC and some i dont even know where to go to get the reward.

this is kinda sad :/

Now we also have to wait for the TLQ ?
    I wish he would just annouce stuff once he is finally decided to implement said updates.

I lack patience.
    I really do.

im the same it would have been so much better if you he just released it now and when the tlq finish release that like bit by bit and not waiting for everything and then releasing all.

Everyone is waiting for the next update just like i am waiting to play Pokemon GO xD but seriously guys we are not going to die if we wait a bit more right? Or someone will have to gather the Dragon Balls

you can play pokemon go right now why wait ?

Yeah hyped for no reason!
    I think he should've kept it a secret until there's an actual update, there was no need of telling us about it since we won't be able to play it in the next couple of days, weeks, perhaps months lol

Mow that i think about it it could be a very nice publicity stunt where they get you hyped then make you wonder if they were ever reaslly intendimg to release it and then they will XD i hope its nothing like this

thats why its called a tease lol. be patient some of use have been waiting since the former game was shut down for a revival, When it comes to the revival of this game in daneos we trust

i am waiting since the game was shut down ..

I know how you feel. Everyone is waiting for it but we have to be patient. Soon can be tomorrow for all we know. Since Kakaichi said Adult and Master-class will be in the next update, I'm guessing master-class is getting the full treatment right now since adult quest is done via Daneos video

yeah i know i try my best i dont hate on anyone i just want it to be implemented int the game already and i just think posting it when its like a day away would have made a greater impact since they hype will still live up but two days even more seems a bit hype-killing to me :/ but over all im happy it is soon to come .

was such a cock tease .... its been two days now and its just making me feel hyped and dissapointed everytime i check on it.

this is not a complaint about the time it takes but rather on the fact that it was released and teasing us about something saying "soon" and yet nothing. and again im not mad im just sad so please dont bother with the "its only POB" and "stop whinning" and the "soon is longer then two days" .

http://prntscr.com/bygz66 :(

I got hyped when i read about adult quests too, though i didn't see anything about master classes but it cant be too far behind now im rushing on the moment i read its implemented on the server!(i still wont be able to use the precious swords i've been hording but its a good start :P )

Adult quest

One of the moderators replied here and said both adult and master class would be in the same update .

since they come sort of together and now daneos latest update only talked about the adult quest .

so i was wondering if the master class will come with the adult class and how long based on the latest news do you think it will ?