Posts by xlr678

The Master Class will be in-game when the development of this system be complete. Please be patient.
    Asking for it don't will change the development time.

we all know asking for it wont make it come any sooner but we need some info to live on to , like a date or where in the process are they . we need them to throw us a bone to recandle the light inside of us the shines so bright for this game :)

So, you grow up. OK.
    After that Korin asks you to choose the sub class you want. What then ? We would have to be stuck there because we can't choose either. Great ...

just do a global reset to all lvl 30/31 and highter make them adults and give them the sub skill via cash shop or something ...

is there/ is it possible to change the super sayian look to be the same just without the blinding aura? and maybe make the hair a bit more silverish like when gohan was after he trained with goku in the room of spirit and time ?

something like this : 98b652491fd04de6efbb4ce6661885dd.jpg

i think people here dont get the term pvp and pve..

pve:player vs environment - have a lot of AOE dmg so you can farm , do dungeon and tmq fast ,finish quests faster

pvp player vs player - have single target skill and can kill that target fast mostly vs player but works vs single mobs

being either doenst mean you can do the other just means you can do as efficiently thats why .when "Victorjacare" said its only pvp he obviously means there is no reason to build him as a pve since most of the swords man abilities are single target and if you wanna build him as a pve you just hurt yourself cause you will be weaker the other classes who do it much better.

what im trying to say is that you can do pvp and still play pve cause the pvp build is just better , you will do dmg to mobs and kill a boss faster and just have fun. if you really do want to be casual pve player then be it but using a so called "pve" build will just make you weaker.

if you want to be "beast" 1v1 you should go for the hybrid ,
    all 3 builds are good althought i would change some little details but hybrid is the most reliable and here is why :

some people but mostly namekians are all about reflecting dmg debuff and anti crit which makes and crit build almost useless so when you see someone like that you go for speed attacks (thunder, blitz, kaio-ken) but if he is someone with low defensive stats and more dmg based it is better to go for the burst (if you are vs healer bursting helps a lot) you need to find balance and know when to switch between the two so it wont be easy but you'll put your mind to it you can do it.

**also having great items and like multiple of certain items so you can change based on the situation .

oh and one last thing , if you try fighting most other races before like lvl 60 you'd probably lose cause other classes have stronger base stats and buffs so wait with the dueling(you can fight pre-lvl 60 but dont expect much).

should be 40 or you should change and accsesories to 20 cause if you have 100 cash points you can but one dogi one accsesory and then you have 20 cash and most things cost over 20 and if you want a full outfit you must pay more .

hey guys, im testing somethings in the builds and after some thinking i thought this might be a good one (meant for pvp and pve but more on the pvp)

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000010410100010100504010000435001151144400134500400

the thought behind it -
    1. i take solar flare lvl 3 to be able to dodge more since i reduce their hit rate .
    2. i take blitz and kioken lvl 3 to have a lot of attack speed when thunder is on cooldown.
    3. i take might so i crit harder , mainly to be able to switch between speed and crit .
    4. i dont take max swiftness cause i dont have time to use a lot of buffs in a budokai or scramble and rather other ones over it .
    5. instrant transmission is just a prefrence , if you think it will hure my build then feel free to share why and where i should put it.

im looking for feedback , i've done some thinking and before people say this sucks or things as such please remember im just testing stuff and i am looking for improvments , though if you have negative feedback i look farward to hear your reasonning .

now that they capped kioken i cant do it , its too hard i need some lvl 40+ maybe ones that need to do it and some that already done and willing to help .

please help :/

Can't you understand that it is a TEST server meant for people to report bugs ? Can't people like you understand that it is not a final version ?

first of all you are like the number 1 hater in this forum.
    now to the subject in hand, i do know it is pre open beta but i would play more and by doing that test more if the master class was in it .
    and like it was states in another comment that system also need to be tested.

disclaimer* im not complaining about anything , i think its great and i already donated as much as i could to help the developers , but its just what i think the main thing that the game is mission and what i think should be the main thing to implent (if its not already it).

idk about you guys but i mainly play the game cause of the concept of it being dragon ball based and i think that the animation of skills are great , i mean so many people play with the current quest bugs and hard to do mission all and i would rather have master class asap then having to fix the quest system . honesly being an adult and getting a weapon was the best thing for me when i played back then and it really helps out with quests and will make pvping more fun .

i would play so much more if this was in the game .

what do you think ?

Kaioken x2 will be enough and it's easier to maintain, but you're right. I had a spirit in the dev server and did the RP base quests around level 35 or so? Used Kaioken x2 the whole time and never had a problem.

i see bosses i pop of 3x and they cant even hit me i just grab everyone around finish a quest and get massive exp

when ever i do so the i have the thing that allows you to press play/returne and both are unresponsive i can press escape or open inventory but i cant removed it from the middle of my screen / move .
    here is what i see and cannot remove - http://prntscr.com/bquhs8

also the only thing that work to fix is either log out/esxit and come back .

what do i do ?