Posts by xlr678

im really hyped about it and i just cant wait for it to arrive (it reffers to the tittle) i worry we wont get the skill reset book so i just leveled up to level 30 and wait near the box there , about that do you know if we'll get a reset book ? or and approximate time for those things to implemented ? (i wouldn't mind if they just give anyone the skill growing up boost and a weapon acording to the skill at the cash shop)

You will receive them now. After the pre open beta you will receive them again because the server will be wiped.

ty , exactly what i wanted to hear im so hyped gonna donate asap :)

Hi , my name is Shay .

i was playing far back in 2010 for a while and then again in 2012 , played a lot and was known by CosmicAngel(in dbog : "Shayn") .
    i am so hyped for the open beta and the game coming back waiting near the "item box" that give you the adult and sub weapon quest since i got to lvl 30 waiting for the update to hit , would hope to meet some friends here since my irl friends dont really like dragon ball .

i really love dragon ball watched every single episode both dragon ball , z , super , movies , spaciels and even read the manga , im looking forward to be a fighter and maybe having like one or two more different classes maybe Sk and turtle hermit .

im also looking for my past guild members and administrators , the guild name is "EXPENDABLES" if you know me or been in the guild say hi :)

welp thats me :D

the build i suggested has won 2nd place TW server 1, and i mean everyone should have their own feel about how to build . if you really wanna have a build that suits you , you need to first be a lvl 70 fighter and see what's best for you . obviously there is the core of things and you should keep it and then you add what works for you . imo kio ken is great help as thunder has a long cd and its great in all cases (budokai , arena , normal fights , pve etc.) the main strangth i think the fighter has it the abilty to go speed and crit on the same build and win vs health with speed and vs dmg with crit .
    you sound like you know what you're talking about so here is my rethought build that maybe will be better in this situation -
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=040010410100010100104010000435001551144400014500300
    (you can move kioken if you dont like it to other places really doesnt matter that much)
    oh and btw the IT is just a suggestion as i said and is just a personal liking i have twards and skill as a guild master it helped me a lot maybe i was a bit buyest for it .

yeah, I think IT is not very useful... I just would teleport with npc or fly if i wanna see a friend :P
    Anyways i would like to add at least 1 point to kaio and if i max swiftness then i would have only my thunder 3/5
    so idk what should i remove...

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000415001551144400014500300

dont max blitz. im gonna be a fighter aswell and believe me no need for blitz maxxed but swiftness must be maxxed . btw IT was more of suggestion and i mean one point wouldnt matter that much and its nice to have if you want to help friends or go to a place you havent yet discovered that a friend is there . you can use this one i think im gonna use this unless i see some changes that they will implant or something will change my mind - http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000415001551144100114500500

hey, so i've been playing for couple days now and from what i've seen the game has only couple things that are missing , and i thought in case people have question or the developers may not know about some there to list them here .

1. all the quests that requiers you to talk to something(an object) that supposed to either spawn something or is one of a kind. other quests that ask you to right click many objects work just fine .

2. spawn mission in general just dont work , if you talk to them and right after you did something should have spawned on you it just doesnt work and you cant complete the mission.

3. when using a coupon to upgrade something the game just get stucked on the image of you talking to the upgrade guy and the card doenst flip at all. the only fix is logging out and then logging in since everything else works .

4. killing monsters of a certein quest while being kind of far from the quest range , which means if say i go to somewhere around 500 meters even less from the mission and find the mission mob i need to kill and kill them there is like 10% chance of it counting as 1 in the mission .

thats it i think part from the obviouse : adult, sub weapon, db hunt, tmq etc.
    maybe i forgot something/over looked something if you have anything you would like to share that i havnt mentioned feel free to reply.

Amazing idea,I'd love to see it In-game!
    and Yes as you said no need for transformations such as ssj2 or ssj3 maybe a dogi that makes your hair look like goku in ssj3 form but making a whole new transformation is very far,atm.

i would love a lightning dogi will make you look like a ssj2 with ease. you know i played like really far back the game was so much fun up until lvl 50 i didnt even know half the game but i was so happy achiving the ssj was an amazing experiance and over all the game was fun no need to rush things we can just take it slow and work it up maybe in like half a year when the game is fully out we could use a game changing update like ssj2 and ssj3 or such but for now just making the transformations more control able over time and maybe even stronger over time will do just fine .

What do you mean with ''no need for new transformation'' - It would be awesome for levels like, ssj 1,2,3 and so on :). The same can be done with the others (namek and majin)

1.) it would take more time to code new transformations
    2.) why add it, just to unbalance classes
    3.) we're only humans with a small percent of saiyan blood. NOT a hybrid

imo we could just have visual upgrades when your ssj/super namekian/pure form gets to a certein lvl that way people will get their awesomer look without making the game broken , but lets first have the game and the system and then upgrade it. (i would really like lightning at some point would look cool on everyone)

what if the more you use your transformation in combat the less ep / more attributes it'll give you just like in the show , no need for new transformation and it can be applied to all races and be balance.

thoughts?