Posts by xlr678

i really hope the next thing will be fixing stats cause right now doesnt mobs do too much dmg and level 50 can kill level 70 easily which shouldn't be the case without those doing things such as UD and TMQ is harder and the main stat that need fixing is crit.

Hey all ,
    daneos edited the what is in the update with more stuff and there is something that cought my eye, he said that you can reset your skills at the reset skills guy but only for you first class meaning as long as you didnt complete the sub class quest you can reset you skills .
    so i made this thread to make it more clear so people wouldnt come later and say they got master class but cant reset their skills , so again if you want to reset your skills do it before you do the sub class quest!!

if we can lvl up to lvl 100 he have to unblock the turtle island in papaya there is mob with 92k hp and that mobs have to give alot expt to reach lvl he just put 100 I think haha

lol marcos the troll XD

its like making it so everyone will be able to reset

hey first , you're doing great job and i cant wait for the mad face upon ssj to come , but i was wondering if you could make it so ill have lightning over my entire body something like the +15 just without the glow just lightning ty so much for all the mods thought :P

I wouldn't get so disappointed that quick, maybe the server was restarted because it was updated to a newer version. A version that is fixed and can support the new update we've all been waiting for.

Gotta wait for Daneos I guess.

i just cant grind anymore i need the quests to work.. those that spawns monsters , those that requier an item activation and those who want you to talk to an object.

By that logic... everyone have the same time to play ah? don't search a reason... its a advantage for who had free time and decide to lvl up reach 70, spend 12h or more at day just to take advantage and thats not even imaginable... has a reason to be in TW, I'm might not everybody has the same time to play and time to farm as fuck... and not only about time you spend , the thing is i level up more than 5 characters in DBOG and any case if they has been erased or just a new character was really boring do the "tutorial" hows take to lvl 30 more or less and that areas. That's my point just try to see it like other point of view i understood someone an exception who don't have anything ... anything to do all the day just take advantage... be better than others... just to be better... bla,bla,bla... but there are 1 in 100 who use it for that, who buy it might be for another reasons... like id mentioned before, just think about it ... was in TW for a reason , they know people who lvled up 10 characters ... freaks out just when see the kokkara city xD. I'm just saying i don't see the negative part of this item. who pay for it had previously experience and its sick of level that exactly part of levels (the most repetitive part in the game in my opinion and who whatever do the item in TW because for one reason just exist that to lvl up ONLY to 33).

That's my point i hope i expressed it well if not sorry boy.

i have a very nice idea, why not make it so everyone who has reached level 70 in the POB will have that stone for free on their first created character and it will bind, that will not only make it fair so everyone can have it but also motivate people to play more and reach that level 70 so they could test skills and find bugs and if you can get it for free then there is no reason to not add it to cash shop so people with more money then time or just simply want 2 or more character with it could also get it.

right now it isnt fun since we dont have the mc and stats doesnt work but i still do them long hours..

the crafting system is bugged and need to be fixed, resistance rate is to avoid stuns and debuffs and success is to hit them so they kinda counter each other, defense rate i think its about the guard skill and blocking not sure tho.

I don't see why anyone would have an advantage there ...There's special budokai for Kids and other for Adults.
    You wouldn't be dueling against them or vice versa.

he is talking about the fact that if people get 33 in a sec leveling to 70 will be faster and they will reach it probably sooner and then get the best gear and be the rulers of adult budokai since other people who dont want to pay/buy it will be 33 leveling time behind in a search for gear.