I could point a few of the reasons that caused the server lose its credibility. Hopefully it won't budge your optimism, they need it.
- They unofficially sell zeni through third party websites.
- Throughout the years they have amassed a large amount of coin via donations from people that wanted not only to help maintain the game online but also to help them improve it, we are speaking of tens of thousands (lets say a decent amount to get professional dev assistance). The lack of interest from the administration brought up frustration among supporters who wanted to see this game flourish, instead the game was getting worse overtime. Many have left with a taste of scam in their mouth. Until this very day, the administration hasn't said a word about it.
- Corruption among staff ranks. I will not mention details about this, but, it exists.
- Hackers & Bots, china arrived exploiting every glitch possible to farm valuable loot and zeni, until this day, the game still hasn't recovered from it and most likely won't without a server wipe.
- No transparency nor interaction from the administration towards it's playerbase (sometimes even towards his own staff).
Mind that I am aware this game's source code is a mess and almost impossible to work with (even with the help from devs on other forums), they keep fixing 1 bug and causing 2 in the process, taking us nowhere. I understand coding everything from scratch will help keeping track of things and perhaps make adding new content easier, but most of the above is still a huge problem that not even a bugfree DBO can solve. It will most likely never change unless a miracle happens and the administration decides to change the way he works.
All they do to keep players around is increase the level cap, we are getting level 70, while there's still a lot of level 60 content that doesn't work properly, let alone lvl 20/30/40/50 content.
This will probably get deleted ..and/or I banned.
I feel like I have to be old guy with the long white beard stepping from the shadows just to whisper in your ear: "- We have tried, and we have failed.."
This host will suck your hopes dry, preserve your sanity while you still have it by keeping expectations to a minimum.
Welcome to the club, nevertheless!
Welcome to DBOG, let us archive your logical ideas in our Air Storage for future reference.
Quote from Hardloco
The first thing you should know is that this first stage will be just a test, where all of you will have access to the development server to test the new client, keep in mind that there are still many bugs to be fixed and missing systems such as the scouter system / pet system and may take time to be completed.
Don't mind my language but, you don't wipe your ass before you take shit, you wipe it after. Why would you decide to wipe the server before testing the new client? Just so you can wipe it again after the new exploits are dealt with?
Wipe it after you can guarantee exploitation is nearly non-existent and an anti-botting system is coded. Do you guys even plan things out? You are trying to build a house starting from the roof. Screw new content when the server doesn't even meet the security standards.
I'd like to remind you that regardless of the implementation of the new client the biggest problem will still persist, and until you see that problem dealt with my client will remain in the trash bin, trust me this.
If they don't come off their high horse (which probably they wont), follow the steps above (which again, is very unlikely) and apologize to the community for the inconvenience they caused, forget the cool DBOG you once experienced. The community didn't cause the current state of decay of the server, you can not expect a community to behave when all you have given them back is null.
I hope they did something productive with their lives with the money earned, because everyone who has donated was surely left in the mud for the past 10 months. And believe me when I say that when you screw around with peoples money like that you don't usually get a second chance.
The boy might be a great coder, but he surely lacks everything else.
1. Thou shalt release the New Client.
2. Thou shalt re-declare new Open Beta phase.
3. Thou shalt fix every new major bug/exploit.
4. Thou shalt experiment implementation of new content.
5. Thou shalt review bias members within the staff ranks.
6. Thou shalt only allow players who actively play every class into the balance team.
7. Thou shalt quit illegally selling In-game currency through NewGameWay or any other gold selling platform.
8. Thou shalt pay attention to player feedback & suggestions and politely reply to their threads accordingly.
9. Thou shalt make sure all of the above is accomplished before declaring the end of the Open Beta Phase.
10. Thou shalt finally wipe the server announcing the fresh start of a new DBOG era with healthy economy decisions.
necesito ayuda le cambie de contraseña a mi cuenta pero a la hora de entrar al juego me dice que es incorrecta y cuando quise ingresar a la pagina me dice que la cuenta no existe, necesito ayuda urgente temo no recuperar mi cuenta o que se haya perdidoEn
Mejor intenta mandar un ticket explicandoles lo sucedido.
It was never an issue because you had actual players with minds and ideas of their own from every country all over the map. Now that the interactive players are no more it starts to be noticeable.
Again, this wouldn't seem so bad if things were handled with care. I say let people multi-client, but make it so that only one character can be outside safe-zones at a time. Meaning no instance soloing, and no multi-clienting on PVP content (Specially Scramble). It's common sense on any mmorpg.
At least the chinese are having fun, while everyone else sits around the forums waiting for the golden boy to wake up in a good mood and reply to 1 out of the 10000 posts about the new client.
All the breast-feeding players who haven't invested a single penny out of their pockets don't have the rights to tell finantial supporters to calm down.
Players who donated to support further development and help maintain the servers up do deserve some intel on the clients ETA, It is people's real money you are dealing with, at least try to take it seriously.
If you see Daneos playing League of Legends on Discord its because hes researching on how to make the new client better. Keep working hard, Daneos.
Just like the apocalipse, its been around the corner since 95 AD.
Sorry we are not taking any suggestions at the moment unless they are related to adding new content to the Cash Shop.
De acuerdo con [MOD]Kakarot la version de Windows 10 que te soluciona el problema es la version 1709. Yo por ejemplo tengo la 1803 (la mas reciente) y se me conjela el juego a cada 15 segundos. Osea que para solucionar el problema tienes de reinstalar una version mas antigua del sistema operativo, lo que es una grande putada para cualquier jugador que le gusta tener sus cosas actualizadas.
I wish I'd stop seeing pointless threads like this, it is already known, just take 2 minutes to browse the forums and you'll find your answers.
Nahh, personally too dark and the HD 3D namek background just doesn't blend with the game concept.
Still big ups for the effort, would love to see more suggestions like this!
At this point they KNOW what people want and what measures need to be done to restore the pristine player traffic we all miss. Taking too long to solve the problem is causing even the most loyal players to completely lose interest in the server.
I don't want the new client to be rushed to the point it'd be even worse than the actual one, I believe that if the team feels release dates need to be pushed back to assure they deliver a stable client, they should play safe and focus on releasing a solid client people wont complain about as much as the current one.
But at least keep us posted, tease us a bit.. Im periodically losing my boner for this game Daneos, trust me this.
cara to tentando abrir o jogo dai na tela de login fala que ta com problema e fexha o jogo
1- Coloque a pasta do jogo no ambiente de trabalho e tente outra vez a partir do .exe do launcher.
2- Bote a linguagem do jogo em Igles.
3- Certifique que n esta usando um VPN.
Finally a dbo database!
Minimal and straight to the point.
No ugly ads, and registration isn't mandatory.
You sir deserve a cold beer!