Posts by Bad Picollo

Hello i just want share some thoughs about this game, at first i should say that this is not CBT this is first alpha and first test.

Game is not relased anywhere even in thier main website.

For now here are 4 races: Saiyan, Human, Namek and Majin - only namek and majin are playable, Only bandai testers have acces to play human/saiyan.

Client miss buttons, sound, cutscenes, videos, NPC, skills miss animation etc,,,

Some systems not work.

Here will be 5 classes: Fighter, Sword, Assasin, Gunman and Mage - none of them are available yet, here are weapons that are not relased yet also.

TMQ and Dungeons still not work.
    They added pvp in last 1gb patch.

Here is possibility that we will start game as kid and every race will start in different location like in dbo and every race will be able to pick 1 class from 5 -

just suppositions, main city where we start game is located in cosmos.

Main quests line ends at 35lvl but some players hit already 63lvl, game will base on grind like DBO.

The fighting system for now is bad and miss dynamic, even jumping not work propretly yet, i saw thier dbo mobile game that basing on unity engine also and we can expect good shit and good fights, some skills are non target and its really epic, here are already some monsters that can kd/stun, skills like taunt or candy like in dbo and some quests are literally from dbo.
    Honestly this game is finished in like 30% and here is US localize folder, so looks like we will get english version also.

If you are new and u want try this game then it not worth for now its too much work for get acc and make this game work, just wait please dont ask for help with account because is not easy to get.

seems like this game isnt much better than dbog

sure the graphics are better but the combat looks entirely similar or even worse for that matter, since the combat appears to be the same speed or even slightly slower.

On top of the annoying requirements of having either a q..q account or we chat account to get into the game imma gonna hope for an english release and a tidier game.

i just want say that this is CBT and the game is not relased yet thats why even chinese dont know about it, only 2 classes from 4 are playable after 2h of gameplay they droped 1gb patch, all what bothers me is game dynamic speed hack is needed hope they will fix it.

i just want say that this CBT just started and the game is not even announcement on thier main website http://www.ztgame.com/
    you can find here all thier games but not "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" this game also dont have its own forum yet etc,,, thats why even chinese community dont know about it and you can't find more info than in official website, only 2 classes from 4 are playable after 2h of gameplay they droped over 1gb patch, the balance dont exist yet, some objects miss shadows, some skills miss sounds, its not final form of game for sure here is also some bugs and server is not very stable yet.

some gifs

1548420105706411.gif

1548420216706463.gif

1548420558706447.gif

1548420773281728.gif

1548421307347497.gif

1548421604706499.gif

The 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" authorized by the Japanese national classic "Dragon Ball" will be opened for testing at 14:00 today! The game is highly restored to the classic storyline of the animation, and the characters in the original will also debut! I believe that "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" will surely evoke the hearts of the players, relive the blood and passion of the year!

official site: https://lzo.ztgame.com

12.jpg

["Dragon Ball" genuine license, MMORPG large online game] Since the premiere of "Dragon Ball" series in 1986, it has been loved by the audience with its fun and interesting story stories, passionate battle scenes, and high-quality fine production. In this long period of 32 years, "Dragon Ball" animation has undoubtedly become a well-known classic animation masterpiece at home and abroad. This time, the MMORPG large-scale online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend", which was authored by the Japanese national classic animation "Dragon Ball", is about to start the first round of testing. Are you ready for the battle? !

5_1.jpg

[Multi-role play, guarding the world of Dragon Ball World] Genuine authorized 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" is based on the "Dragon Ball" animation world view as the core, the game completely restored the original characters, story stories, skill battles and other content. In the game, the player will be transformed into the characters of Turtle Immortals, Goku, Colin and Bulma in the animation. Should shoulder the burden of eliminating evil energy, guarding the order of time and space, and defending history. Fight the evil forces and fight for justice in this broken world!

13_1.jpg

[Experience passion, fighting is the truth] In the world of Dragon Ball Time and Space, fighting is the truth. Team underground platform, copy of the predator mine, let the Dragon Ball fans who love PVE battle, come to an awesome battle mob, pick the pleasure of BOSS. And killing and matching the Dragon Ball's cross-service PVP battlefield, let the battle start. Of course, there is also the indispensable first martial arts in the world, whether it is heads-up, or 3V3 or 5V5, here is the best place to test your combat strength!

8_1.jpg

The 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" authorized by the Japanese national classic "Dragon Ball" will be opened for testing at 14:00 today! Still don't invite your friends to swim in the world of Dragon Ball!

3_1.jpg

7_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

pc_dqyw_01.png

dqfb_01.png

sds.png

sgc_01.png

xdyw.png

swx.png

pc_dxlt_01.png

qcbl_01.png

pc_wdjjjc_01.png

UI_Guide.png

only this

Yes, ok this is your opinion. Im lazy to pay your attention, you should use 'Naivety' without using 'Stupidity' as mention to provoke. You are lazy and answer my topic, genius.

yes its my opinion.
    yes u did pay attention.
    Naive can be kid you did something stupid you cleary provoke this guy to scam u, even if ppl share acc they never holding big money and expensive items on shared account.

im too lazy for read this bullshlt but if you get scam its only your faulth and you lost something because of your own stupidity you dont deserve any help if someone think that sharing login and password is good idea then here is your result, even the game warning you every 5 minutes for not sharing password and login.

at staff place i would ban the acc that u shared.

Ulrimate have bettr buffs, but for grind i would take chief belive me or not but every class can outgrind ultimate he base only on 2 spins andthats mean u need CD set while chief have 2 nice aoe skills and they can oneshot monsters.