Posts by Xeameres

I haven't been able to find a lot of information about this other than a single post saying that mob EXP is supposed to be massively increased during the weekend.

How much EXP is it? Is it based on a formula like 50% more, or double? Does it just add a flat amount?

Also, what constitutes "the weekend" around here? I heard it starts on fridays, but I realize a lot of this community is possibly Latin American, so you might be in a vastly different timezone than me. Is there a start time and accompanying timezone I could use for reference?

Sorry if that's a lot to ask, but I didn't really see a comprehensive schedule or calendar anywhere for regular events, so it's kind of intimidating keeping up with it all to make sure I'm not missing anything.

After you do your master class quest,you will need to find a namek npc,he will give you the last ,flying quest,accelerated flight is free,or you can buy it from cash shop,anyways the flight skill unlocks after 30lvl.

I'd like to follow up on this regarding the cash shop flight skill.

Can I buy and use it at any level? Or is it just like a skip for the flight quest and I still can only use it at 30?

Dragon Gods Fury & Dragon Gods Rage

I'd like to touch on the Poko Priest bit with regard to the pets;

In most games where you have a pet class centered around one or only a few pets (In contrast to zerg style pet classes like Mastermind from the now defunct City of Villains), you basically have a few options.

You can either give the player the ability to micromanage the pet with precision, or give it enough autonomy to where they don't have to worry about it.

I'd rather have the option for both, because I see issues arising with these suggested changes.

For a micromanaging style pet class to work, you need to have a responsive enough AI and server for players to maximize their potential. From what I've seen playing as a Poko Priest so far, I don't think this game or its AI are responsive enough to justify a micromanaging based system.

I would personally appreciate a more hands off style of play similar to the one that DBO's engine attempts now, though it falls a little short at times.

It's currently more or less of a toss up as to whether or not the AI is going to work properly. Sometimes the Dragons will attack the target you attack automatically. Sometimes when you engage a mob they won't start an attack until it's already nearly dead. I think if the option to manually control pets is going to be added, it should be optional. And the current AI should be more prompt about starting attacks on the things you're also attacking.

Maybe this is just me, but I also see them sometimes just start running away from me. Usually after flying and landing after some distance, they'll just start running away, despawn, and then respawn right next to me. They'll repeat the process until I desummon them manually through the pet bar.

Edit

Also, I think the Tank pet should be adjusted to generate better hate, and be given an AOE hate generating ability. It's currently very difficult to use in mob situations. This would make it less niche and much more valuable in the overworld and solo content, which is where it's going to be primarily used.

After you do your master class quest,you will need to find a namek npc,he will give you the last ,flying quest,accelerated flight is free,or you can buy it from cash shop,anyways the flight skill unlocks after 30lvl.

Okay, to be absolutely sure;

Accelerated Flying is free after I've unlocked the Flight skill through the level 30 quest chain?

So, I was under the incorrect impression that unlocking flying also meant unlocking accelerated flying, which I was pretty excited about.

Kinda bummed to learn that you can only do accelerated flying through the use of special scrolls, like the ones the final quest of the Flying chain rewards you.

I did some googling, and it turns out that these scrolls are also apparently cash shop only?

That's also weird to me, because I keep searching through the cash shop and don't see anything about being able to purchase Flight Acceleration Scrolls. I don't see them anywhere in the Cash Shop or the Token Shop.

What am I supposed to do regarding Accelerated Flight once these scrolls run dry? Am I overlooking something?