Posts by ploops12

no hes demanding people take him in dungeons as a fighter

This is the point, no one wants him couse is a fighter why? couse is useles in pve then he wants a equilibrate. Couse piccolo and bubu is op in dungeons

whats your problem? go make friends or join a guild if you want to be carried through dungeons

fighters do literally nothing contribution wise

This is the point, he wants a equilibrate from clases

This game is done.. I just play couse is dragonball xD. I thnink this game won't be a competitive mmrpg. I play WoW too. Ecery class and subclass are able and they try to equilibrate for pve and pvp. I search on google and post on blizzard forum what is the best class for pve and pve they sey all, what is op is nerfed. They sey play what u like not what is op. Then if he can't play what he want's why he want's to play?. I don't like fuking nathing piccolo and rly bored. Imagine piccolo is rly op, i have to play piccolo couse is fuking op?. And this game have no future i think they will cap lvl 70 and then...? still lvl 70 in 2020?.

Okey, lo solucione. Un familiar mio que lo tenia descargado de antes en su pc me lo copio en un pendrive y me lo paso. El instalador de la web esta mal, da error